34: A PRESENTATION SILVER LAUNCHING SALVER FOR H.M.S. P
A PRESENTATION SILVER LAUNCHING SALVER FOR H.M.S. PLUCKY, 1943
with pie-crust border, engraved to centre H.M.S. “Plucky” / Built by / Harland and Wolff Limited / Belfast / named by Mrs. F. Quin / 29th September 1943, Chester hallmarks for 1919-20 -- 11in. (28cm.) diameter
A minesweeper of 850 tons, Plucky served at Normandy and in Burma in the War, and survived until 1962.