Collection of books on automatic weapons
Title: Collection of books on automatic weapons and machine guns
* Chinn, George M. The Machine Gun: History, Evolution, and Development of Manual, Automatic, and Airborne Repeating Weapons. 4 volumes. (4to), cloth. Volumes 2 & 3 marked as "Classified". 1951-1955.
* Musgrave, Daniel D. & Smith Hempstone Oliver. German Machine Guns. (4to) cloth, dust jacket. .
* Musgrave, Daniel D. & Thomas B. Nelson. The World's Assault Rifles (and Automatic Carbines). (4to) cloth, dust jacket. [c.1970].
* Nelson, Thomas B. The World's Submachine Guns (Machine Pistols). Volume 1, 1915-1963. (4to) cloth, dust jacket. .
* Swearengen, Thomas F. The World's Fighting Shotguns. (4to) cloth, dust jacket. .
* Truby, J. David. Paladin's Pictorial History of the Lewis Gun. (4to) cloth, dust jacket. .
Together 6 works in 9 volumes.Whether weapons such as these have a legitimate place as sporting weapons is often the subject of debate.
Heading: zzc(Guns)Place Published: Various places
Date Published: Various dates
|Estimate||$500 – $800|