***** Please register early for guaranteed approval for this auction.*****
For your convenience, we welcome Telephone and Absentee bids. Absentee bids left at Live Auctioneer are not the same as bids left at Just Bid LLC directly. Please call (201) 917-9689 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out the form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Just Bid LLC assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified herein (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin). Just Bid LLC makes no warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property. No statement in the online catalog, invoice, oral or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an admission of liability. The absence of condition remarks in the description DOES NOT mean the item is in perfect condition. Please examine carefully all detailed photos provided. All measurements and weights are approximate.
2) BIDDING. When making a bid, a bidder agrees and assumes personal liability to pay the hammer price, including the buyer's premium and shipping costs. You are agreeing to a legally binding contract. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY. The highest bidder will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, Just Bid LLC has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
3) BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 23% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
18% to Just Bid LLC + 5% to Live Auctioneer = 23% Buyer?s Premium up to $100,000
10% to Just Bid LLC + 5% to Live Auctioneer = 15% Buyer?s Premium above $100,001
4) PAYMENTS. All payments must be made in US currency. All purchases must be settled within three (3) business days from invoice date. We accept Wire transfer, Personal Check, Business Check, Certified Check or Money Order. For International buyers, we only accept Wire Transfer. Checks will not be deemed to constitute payment until cleared. A $50 fee will be charged on all checks returned by the buyer's bank.
If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser. We report all non-paying bidders to Live Auctioneer as well as to other auction houses. We reserve the right to report such nonpayment to credit and collection agencies in our sole discretion.
5) TAXES. New Jersey Sales Tax of 6.875% will be charged on all purchases unless a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or b) for item(s) is being shipped out of New Jersey.
6) SHIPPING. Buyer Pays Shipping Costs. All shipments are fully insured. Paid Lot(s) will be shipped within 2 to 3 business days from the date payment cleared in Just Bid LLC?s bank account.
Buyers who prefer to use their own shipping accounts, accepts full responsibility for any loss or damage to the package. No refunds and none negotiable.
International Shipment, taxes and duties are your responsibility.
In case of damage, there will be an investigation. Detailed photographs of the item with all the shipping materials must immediately be emailed to email@example.com. A claim will be submitted on your behalf and any settlement will be reimbursed to you.
7) COMPETING BID. The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources. These include: absentee bids filed at Just Bid LLC, telephone bids and from other online bidding platforms.
8) PAID LOTS. For buyers who will request to put a hold on the shipment, Just Bid, LLC shall have no liability for lost or any damage to property. Unclaimed paid lots for over 2 months from the auction date will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be issued.
9) Just Bid LLC welcomes post auction sales. The same Terms and Conditions apply on all post auction sales.
10) Limited Right of Rescission. If within 3 days of delivery of any "SIGNED" property the purchaser gives written allegation to Just Bid LLC and within 3 days after such notice, demonstrates to Just Bid LLC satisfaction, by providing one or more written opinions by recognized experts in the field, as Just Bid LLC may reasonably require, then the sale will be rescinded. Returned property to Just Bid LLC must be in the same condition as when sold. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization, and are subject to approval by Just Bid LLC and the Consignor. Just Bid LLC is not liable for property returned without authorization. Only the purchase price and buyer's premium will be refunded. No reimbursement shall be made for any shipping costs incurred. In the event the Consignor refuses to refund the payments, Just Bid LLC may disclose the identity of the Consignor and assign to buyer Just Bid LLC rights against the Consignor with respect to the lot the sale of which is to be rescinded. Upon such disclosure and assignment, any liability of Just Bid LLC as Consignor's agent with respect to the said lot shall automatically terminate.
11) Changes to Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to terms and conditions every auction. Please review these terms and conditions every time you register to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Just Bid LLC.