ALL GOODS ARE SOLD "AS IS" and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
BY BIDDING, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 5 DAYS FROM DATE OF AUCTION.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
CASH or CHECK: Leighton reserves the right to hold property until checks clears. ($50 fee for returned checks).
MASTERCARD & VISA: Credit Card payments are limited to $2000 per auction. For invoices over that amount, full payment will be expected in the form of cash or check.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED BY WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. ($20 fee for wire transfers).
BUYER'S PREMIUM & SALES TAX:
A buyer's premium of 25% will be added to the purchase price of every item sold. The purchaser must also pay a 7% New Jersey sales tax on the total purchase price, including premium, unless a tax-exempt certificate is completed and on file with us, or if merchandise is shipped out of state (outside New Jersey).
SHIPPING / PICK-UPS:
Purchases can be picked up at our Waldwick, NJ gallery Friday and Monday following the auction from 10am-4pm. ALL SHIPPING AND RELATED COSTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. The local UPS Store, located at 38 E. Ridgewood Ave., Ridgewood, NJ, will pick up all smaller items from our showroom once payment is made and funds clear (email@example.com / 201-612-8119). For furniture and other large or fragile items (that cannot be handled by The UPS Store), Shippers/Movers of your choice can pick up your items at our warehouse after payment clears. If needed, we can provide a list of recommended shippers. Purchases remaining in our facility 3 weeks post payment will be subject to storage fees.
1. Although some condition reports are included in this catalog, they do not document every condition defect that may be present. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to inspect the goods and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer, nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. All weights and measurements are approximate.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding condition, if within 30 days of the sale of any lot, the purchaser notifies LEIGHTON that the lot so sold is a counterfeit and satisfies LEIGHTON with proof, LEIGHTON will rescind the sale and the purchase price will be refunded. This condition is subject to the lot being returned to LEIGHTON in the same condition as when sold.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid and shall advance the bid at his/her own discretion. A discretionary reserve of fifty percent of the low estimate will apply to most lots. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
4. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the auctioneer and the record of sale kept by the auction house are the sole and final remedy.
5. Any item damaged during the pre-auction preview must be paid for immediately, with the fair market price being determined by LEIGHTON.
6. LEIGHTON reserves the right to advertise the selling price (with photo) of any lot.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.