made-in-nature ( Swissart) Terms & Conditions :
The majority of property offered at NY Auction, LLC comes directly from estates, private collections and consignments and may show signs of use and age. The absence of condition remarks in the description DOES NOT mean the item is in perfect condition. We encourage you to thoroughly examine the pictures before bidding. If you cannot personally inspect a lot, you may contact the seller prior to bidding. This service is provided for guidance only, without legal obligation. All lots are sold AS IS and there will be NO RETURNS. Again, prospective buyers are in ALL CASES responsible for determining the physical. condition of lots as there are NO RETURNS, neither of goods nor of funds. Thank you for your attention.
Please also note : We recently increase our buyer's premium to 28% due to the increment of LiveAuctioneer's online sales fee. Thank you!
1. All bidders and buyers shall present satisfying documentation prior to the approval of this auction.
2. This auction contains items with "no reserve" or "reserve" pricing, as indicated in each item description. An item with "no reserve" means there is no minimum price set, so the item is guaranteed to sell regardless of what the winning bid price is. An item containing a "reserve" means that there is a minimum price that the bidding must reach to sell.
3. All property is sold "as is" and neither made-in-nature ( Swissart) nor the listing agent makes any warranties or representation or any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice, or in the catalog, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability. Prospective buyers are urged to inspect those lots in which they have an interest.
4. made-in-nature ( Swissart) will contact the winning bidders with shipping information after the auction. Buyer pays shipping cost indicated in the auction description, as well as any applicable taxes, duties or fees for items originating from outside of the buyer's home country. For buyer?s outside of the Continental United States, the made-in-nature ( Swissart) team will provide an introduction to global parcel or white glove shipping partners upon request.
5. Except as provided in paragraph 1 above, the highest bidder as determined by made-in-nature ( Swissart) shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
6. All merchandise purchased is payable directly to made-in-nature ( Swissart) and must be paid for the day of the auction. All merchandise must be removed from made-in-nature ( Swissart) within fourteen days of the auction, and in no event shall made-in-nature ( Swissart) have any liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than fourteen days after the sale. If any property has not been removed within fourteen days from the date of sale, at the option of made-in-nature ( Swissart)
(a) the merchandise may be transferred to and stored at a bonded warehouse and the purchaser agrees to pay all transfer and storage expenses, and/or
(b) made-in-nature ( Swissart) may place the merchandise in a subsequent auction, without reserve, to be sold to the highest bidder, and after deducting the standard commission and any additional charges that may apply, remit the proceeds to the purchaser.
7. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or wire transfers, payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. made-in-nature ( Swissart) reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
8. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, made-in-nature ( Swissart) may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation,
(a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or
(b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
9. made-in-nature ( Swissart) may, in its discretion and at purchaser's request, package and arrange for delivery as directed by the purchaser. In such event, purchaser agrees that
(a) all such packaging, handling and delivery is at the sole risk of the purchaser and that made-in-nature ( Swissart) shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and
(b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, carrier?s fees and all insurance charges. Please arrange seventy-two hours in advance for collection and delivery. made-in-nature ( Swissart) shall not be responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses on behalf of purchaser and no sale shall be cancelled or refunded for lack of purchaser's noncompliance with permitting and licensing issues. Made-in-nature ( Swissart) WILL NOT CANCEL SALE DUE TO SHIPPING.
10. A premium equal to 10% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms printed within, posted, and announced at the time of sale.
12. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.