All property offered and sold through Harvest Church of New York charity auction shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A 10% buyer's premium (13% for all online bidders) will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold to the floor and phone bidders with a discount of 3% for cash or certified bank check.
3. All proceeds from the charity auction event will go toward the Harvest Church of New York Building Fund. Harvest Church of New York is a registered tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization and its Tax I.D. number and a copy of the Foundation?s Exemption letter are available upon request. A buyer who purchases an item at a charity auction may claim a charitable contribution deduction for the excess of the purchase price paid for an item over its fair market value. In such case, Harvest Church of New York will provide donation receipt before tax year end.
4. All items are sold as-is, where-is. We do our best to describe the items; our descriptions are no way to be interpreted as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition and materials. Shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Purchase is not contingent upon shipping costs. You must be aware of the shipping costs before you bid on an item.
5. Harvest Church of New York does not guarantee the authenticity of any of the items.
6. All items are sold to the highest bidder by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. Bidding may be reopened at the auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. In the event that there is any online bid on an item as well as in house bid, the opening bid will be placed in house first.
7. International buyers should be aware that certain countries do not allow the importation of items containing materials made from endangered species. This includes, but not limited to, ivory, coral and tortoise shell. It is the buyer?s responsibility to check with relevant import and customs regulations prior to bidding. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
8. We accept credit cards (MasterCard, Visa), cash, check and wire transfer. All payments or settlements shall be made in US dollars, buyers shall only collect the lots after full payments are made. Should payments be made by check, lots will only be released after bank clearance. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. Unpaid invoices will be disputed on live auctioneers after 14 days. If the invoice has not been paid within 30 days after the auction, Harvest Church of New York will consider the sale void. All items purchased from Harvest Church of New York charity auction must be removed within 30 days after the auction date. Harvest Church of New York will not be responsible for paid items left for over 30 days after the auction date (unless a prior agreement had been made in writing.) Items left after 30 days will incur a $10/day storage fee per item. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s), Harvest Church of New York can exercise the right to re-auction.
-Cash (in house and in person pick-up only)
-Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa)
-Certified check, approved personal or business check with proper identification.
We reserve the right to hold item(s) until checks are clear.