Property listed in our online catalogues will be sold by Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books, as agent for others subject to the following terms and conditions. Clients placing bids at auction agree to pay the full purchase price of any lots for which the client is the winning bidder and further acknowledge and agree to these Conditions of Sale. Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books reserves the right to amend these by notice or oral announcement at the sale.
1. All bids are to be per lot as numbered in the catalogue.
2. Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books reserves the right to withdraw any property for sale at any time prior to its final sale.
3. Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders or in the event the auctioneer doubts the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sales records shall be conclusive in every respect.
4. Return Policy: Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Notify us within 7 days of receiving your item and we will offer a full refund without reservation.
5. Shipping Terms: Very fast, very safe, and completely free shipping worldwide!
6. Payment terms:We accept all major credit cards. You can also pay via PayPal.
Checks can be mailed to the address below and we are happy to provide you with our banking details if you would like to make an international bank transfer IBAN/SWIFT
100 N. Providence Rd, Ste 101
Columbia, MO 65203