NOTE: This is a Catalogued sale and lots will be sold in catalogue order.
1. Purchases are Visa/MC, guaranteed funds, or
approved personal checks.
2. All lots are sold subject to North Carolina State
Sales Tax unless bidder has filled out a NORTH
CAROLINA TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
and such certificate on file with the Auctioneer.
3. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not
Commensurate with the value of the article offered,
she may reject the same and withdraw the item from
the auction, and having acknowledged an opening
bid, she decides that an advanced is not sufficient, she
may reject the advanced. Auctioneer reserves the
right to bid on behalf of Buyers, Seller, or Secured
4. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer’s gavel. Thereafter the property is
at the risk of Buyer and neither the Seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
5. Every item is sold “as is”. Neither the auctioneer
nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of kind or nature with respect to the said property. All sales are final. Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only, no representations are made as to authenticity, age, origin, or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own inspection and judgment when bidding.
6. Unless alternative terms have been approved prior to the sale, all purchases shall be paid in full by
close of auction, and removed same day. Any items not removed within 48 hours of auction/sale shall be deemed abandoned by the Buyer and shall be disposed of at Buyer’s expense without recourse. (Exception: Absentee and Phone Bids See Respective Terms).
7. Purchasers are responsible for all costs involved with removal of their purchases and any and all damages incurred during removal of purchases.
8. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM shall be added to the top bid to become part of the purchase price. BUYER’S PREMIUM DEFINITION: The Buyer’s Premium is that portion of the commission(s) which is being paid by the Buyer. It is clearly understood and agreed by both the Buyer and the Seller that the Auctioneer and Broker represent the Seller only.
9. The highest approved bidder to be the Buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the property shall be resold, but, auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith of all claims and his claims and his decision is final. Where a lot has a stated quantity that is more than 1 (one), the bid shall be multiplied times the quantity to determine the total cost of the lot.
10. All bidders are required to register and give full
identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder.
11. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers’
records shall be conclusive in all respects.
12. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We
reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer shall be recognized from one Buyer to another.
13. Bidder/Buyer agrees to pay any and all charges and
expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms & conditions of auction or in case of default, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, as well as any dollar deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property, and the cost of re-marketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable.
14. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property prior to auction.
15. Bidder/Buyer agrees to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card for this auction.
16. The above stated Terms & Conditions of Auction
cannot be altered except in writing by all parties of the contract, or by verbal changes to terms given by Auctioneer at time of auction.
17. Bidder/Buyer does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Sellers from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.