Saturday, 4/6/19 Noon to 4 PM (EST)
Sunday, 4/7/19 8 AM to 9:45 AM (EST)
Shark River Yacht Club
One Seaview Circle, Neptune, NJ 07753
Shark River Yacht Club
Neptune, NJ 07753
Terms & Conditions
Terms 1. Every effort has been made by Frank & Frank Sporting Collectibles LLC to describe
articles offered for sale accurately. However, all property offered is sold as is and it is
suggested that prospective bidders inspect the property before bidding or call this office for a
detailed condition report.
2. A Buyer's Premium in the amount of 23% will be added to the successful bid price and payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw any property or alter any catalog description prior to the
sale and shall have no liability for such action.
4. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer
will be the purchaser. Should there be a dispute between bidders, the decision of the auctioneer
will be binding.
5. We offer absentee and phone bidding as a service to our clients who are not present at
auction. However, we are not responsible for errors or omissions in connection with the
execution of such bids.
6. The auctioneer may reject any opening bid which he deems is insufficient and withdraw the
article from the sale. The auctioneer may also reject any advance which he decides is insufficient.
7. All purchases are subject to New Jersey sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a valid tax exemption number.
8. Payment is due at time of purchase. No property will be released without payment in full.
Methods of payment are cash, approved check, and Visa or Master Card.
9. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Unless
otherwise noted, decoys are not sold with stands.
10. By participating in this sale, you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
11. Any legal conflict arising from this auction will be heard and judged by the court system
in the state of New Jersey. NJSA applies to the auction and participants.
12. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to determine
the successful bidder, or re-offer and resell the disputed item.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.