STRAWSER AUCTION GROUP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your bid you agree that you have read and agree with the Strawser Auction Group and Liveauctioneers Terms and Conditions.
1. A buyer's premium of 18% of the hammer price (plus 5% live bidding fee) shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price.
2. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. NO personal or business checks accepted, unless there is an established business relationship with Strawser Auction Group. Sales Tax: Applicable sales tax with be charged to residents of Indiana. No sales tax is charged for purchases shipped out of state. If items are picked up at the auction house sales tax will be collected.
3. Complete payment is required day of auction or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than seven (7) days following the auction. If payment is not received within 7 days from the day of the auction we will have no choice but to place a NPB (Non-paying bidder) on the buyer?s account.
4. Paid items must be removed from the auction facility within fourteen (14) days. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the following day of auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction. After fourteen (14) days, any item(s) remaining at the auction facility will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per day per item. If item(s) remains in storage for more than 60 days it shall become the property of Strawser Auction Group.
5. Packing, shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the buyer. It will be up to the buyer to determine if there are any shipping regulations for any item(s) purchased. The buyer is responsible for any shipping regulation requirements. No refunds will be allowed for any item(s) that cannot be shipped due to said regulations. While Strawser Auction Group does not provide packing and shipping services, at the conclusion of the auction you will be emailed a list of shipping companies that service our area along with a shipping release form. You will need to select a shipper and then return the release form to us. The shippers include Pakmail (260-637-4809 or email@example.com) OR Pack Ship USA (574-642-4055 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the who?s the buyer. The auctioneer?s decision will be binding and final.
7. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
8. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
9. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
10. Strawser Auction Group will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item.
11. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 4 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction.
12. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any lot. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the item has been inspected or tested. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyer's condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to prepare detailed Condition Reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE".
13. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
14. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
15. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions.
16. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes. The laws of Indiana shall govern the auctions of the Auction House. Any disputes that may arise in connection with the auction and/or any auction purchase, and all of the terms and conditions set forth herein above, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indiana law. Anyone who participates in the auction and/or makes auction purchases agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Indiana with respect to any dispute arising in connection with the auction and/or any auction purchases. In the event that the Auction House needs to bring an action to enforce the terms and conditions herein and/or to collect any sum due and owing to it the Auction House shall be entitled in addition to collect its reasonable attorney's fees, collection agency fees, and cost of suit.
Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 260-854-2859, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.