1. All items are sold "AS-IS" Lakeland Antique Bazaar makes no guaranty, warranty or representation expressed or implied as to the quantity, kind, size, quality, weight, or description of any of the property or its fitness for any use or purpose whatsoever.
2. Payment will be accepted during and after the sale. Payments must be completed by within 3-5 business days following each auction.
3. Florida State sales tax will be applied to all auction invoices. A completed tax exemption certificate is required at time of registration for all buyers who wish to qualify for tax exemption. Buyer is responsible for payment for all successful bids. Any item not paid for by the deadline may be returned to the sales floor and will be eligible for resale.
All taxes assessed or imposed by the United States, the State of Texas, or any other government entity on this transaction will be paid by the buyer direct to the agency due, if applicable.
After payment is received, Lakeland Antique Bazaar Auction House will issue an invoice marked "Paid" to the buyer. Buyer or buyer's agent will be required to show this invoice to the staff upon removal.
4. Buyer is responsible for the removal of all your purchases. We can arrange shipping at the buyers expense, however, Lakeland Antique Bazaar is not responsible for lost or broken merchandise. Insurance can be purchased if preferred. Please contact David at (863)255-8889.
5. Failure to pay for your purchases or failure to remove your merchandise by the given deadline may result in forfeiture. In either case, your name may be removed from the bidders list. In addition, future bids from those bidders not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of sale may not be accepted by Lakeland Antique Bazaar.
6. Lakeland Antique Bazaar may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions of item descriptions. Lakeland Antique Bazaar
* All items are sold "AS IS"
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items images to their satisfaction.
* Reserve the right to reject any bid at Auctioneer's sole discretion.
*LOCAL PICKUP OR SHIPPING VIA UPS ONLY
*ALL SALES FINAL
If you have questions, please contact us at (863)255-8889.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.