TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL BIDDERS
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 12:00 noon the day preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate condition information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com for questions or condition reports
2. SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. We have local movers available for large freight items upon request.Buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up or delivery of merchandise at buyer's risk and expense. Arrangements may be made through the buyer's own shipper or we suggest our main carrier Wayland Pack And Ship for packing and shipping. We do not provide estimates, you must obtain your own by contacting your shipper. Merchandise may be picked up at our location up until 5 days after auction end . Items not picked up by then will be charged $25.00 a day per item at the expense of the buyer.
Shippers that have been referred by previous clients:
Wayland Pack And Ship 1-508-358-0845.
Shippers are independent of us and are not endorsed by us. We are not responsible for problems associated with shipping.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. ELECTRICAL ITEMS. Theirs To Yours Consignment will not be responsible for the integrity of electrical fixtures, lamps, etc. Buyers are advised to rewire all of these items.
5. TAXES. Massachusetts Sales Tax 6.25% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) for items is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
A. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are Amex, Master Card,Visa,PAYPAL,CASH ON PICKUP
B. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.