Henderson Antiques & Home Decor Terms & Conditions:
Prior to bidding, please read our terms and conditions detailed below. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor requires each and every bidder, bidding through our online bidding venue, LiveAuctioneers.com, accepts the terms and conditions of the sale.
All items must be paid within five days. Once the payment for your item has been received and cleared, your item will be shipped within seven (7) days.
1. The lots listed in all catalogs will be offered by Henderson Antiques & Home Decor as owner or as agent for consignor(s) subject to the following terms and conditions. BIDDING AT THIS AUCTION WHETHER IN PERSON, BY AGENT, ORDER BID, TELEPHONE, INTERNET OR OTHER MEANS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. All property IS SOLD AS IS, where is and without recourse, and neither the consignor(s) nor Henderson Antiques & Home Decor makes any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to size, count, weight, style, authenticity, provenance, period material, manufacturer, artist, origin copyright or reproduction right or any other warranty except as specified below on any lot sold. All measurements and weights are approximate. All glassware is sold as is. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor is not responsible for damage of glass covering paintings, drawings, and other works or frames, regardless of cause. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor will not guarantee the authenticity of any signature unless so stated at the time of auction. We will only guarantee the medium in which the particular work is executed. We are not responsible for typographical errors of descriptions either in the catalog or on the internet.
3. The catalog listings are meant as a descriptive guide only. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor encourages all potential bidders to preview our items in person. We hold several weeks of previews before each auction. Further photographs, condition reports and in hand evaluations are available upon request. Preview days are Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.
4. All sales are final. No returns; no exceptions. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor is not responsible for internet bidding errors. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor is not responsible for errors made while bidding via an electronic medium.
5. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor reserves the right to withdraw, combine, or divide any lot at its sole discretion prior to the commencement of bidding.
6. All lots are sold to the highest bidder. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at any other time. The auctioneer may execute bids on behalf of absentee bidders and on behalf of consignors up to a reserve price. If any dispute arises after a sale, the Henderson Antiques & Home Decor sale record shall be conclusive.
7. Absentee bids may be placed by mail, email, phone or in person. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor will execute such bids up to the maximum amount specified. Absentee bids must leave credit cards on file to bid. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor is not responsible for errors or omissions in the execution of these bids.
8. A twenty percent (20%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
9. Payment is due within 5 business days of a given auction. Acceptable forms of payment include: Cash, money order, wire, cashier's cheque. Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal. Payments must come from the invoiced party only. We reserve the right to decline payments from anyone other than the invoiced party. Please contact Henderson Antiques & Home Decor via phone only for wiring instructions. Domestic wire fees are $35. International wire fees are $50. Credit card payments by phone are accepted at the discretion of Henderson Antiques & Home Decor only on U.S. issued credit cards. All other bidders must use money order.
10. All purchases are subject to 8.25% Nevada sales tax except for (a) the buyer is an out of state resident and the lot is being shipped out of state by a certified shipper, (b) the buyer has a valid, current, tax resale number on file with Henderson Antiques & Home Decor. Resale tax numbers from all states are accepted, but the resale tax form must be completely filled out, received prior to time of purchase, and must be current.
11. A small percentage of lots may have a reserve price, which is the confidential minimum price below which such lots will not be sold. No reserve will exceed the low estimate of the lot. Reserves are agreed upon between consignors and Henderson Antiques & Home Decor.
12. No winning auction lot may be removed until the end of the auction and until the full purchase price has been paid. All lots must be paid and removed within 30 days after the auction at the Purchaser's expense or they are subject to a storage fee of $20.00 per lot, per day no matter the size. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor will not be held responsible for loss or damage to items left on premises over 30 business days. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor reserves the right to re-auction, without reserve, items not removed or not paid for within 30 days. Any Items left at Henderson Antiques & Home Decor past 30 days even if they are paid for will be considered abandoned property and will be forfeited by the buyer.
13. Henderson Antiques & Home Decor reserves the right to hold goods until Purchaser's check clears our bank. Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 service charge.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.