Conditions of Sale
1. All merchandise must be paid in full within 7 days of invoice. Failure to pay within this time frame will result in the item(s) being released back to the auctioneer for resale and the buyer will forfeit their opportunity to purchase the item. The bidder assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer (or expiration of time in an online auction).
2. All property is sold "as is" where is and there are no refunds or exchanges. QUALIFIED STATEMENTS BY THE AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION COMPANY ARE OPINIONS, NOT REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR, AS APPLICABLE, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are the opinions of Fun and Fabulous Finds Auctions, and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Fun and Fabulous Finds Auctions believes to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any auction has come from reliable sources. However, such information is presented solely for the convenience of the prospective purchasers. Fun and Fabulous Finds Auctions attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, in any capacity, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire and have had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from Fun and Fabulous Finds Auctions that you deem adequate. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, do not bid on the lot in question.
3. Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions accepts credit card processing through Live Auctioneers Payment Processing (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover), personal checks, US Postal Money Order or a Western Union Money Order. We reserve the right to hold any merchandise until the check clears. We do not accept bank money orders. IF IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions AGREES TO REFUND A PURCHASE YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE OF THE HAMMER PRICE AND YOU WILL STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES AS WELL AS RETURN SHIPPING. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
4. We will ship the item to purchaser via in house shipping. Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions will not be liable for any damage that may occur in shipping or any mis-deliveries by the delivery carrier as this is done as a courtesy to purchaser. Please be sure your address is correct in your profile. We will not ship items to a third party address, Items will be shipped to the address registered in your profile which is connected to your credit card billing address. Purchaser agrees to pay the required shipping fees to Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions at the time of invoice.
5. All purchases are subject to a California State Sales Tax rate of 7.65% unless a valid CA State sales tax exemption certificate is presented before payment.
6. We conduct on-line auctions only, therefore there are no physical previews of the items available, please ask questions prior to the sale. Phone bidding is not available. The bidder agrees to accept the terms of the auction, as well as any new information that may be announced prior to the sale.
7. The bidder hereby waives, releases, remises, acquits, and forever discharges Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions and any consignor, and shall indemnify and hold them harmless against any claims, actions, cause of action, demands, rights, damages, costs, expenses, or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the bidder now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any items or lots purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. Fun & Fabulous Finds Auctions or consignor shall provide notice to bidder promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.