EXHIBITION: FROM SATURDAY 1 TO FRIDAY 7 MARCH 2007 TIME: FROM 10.00 AM TO 20.00 PM
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The lots are sold in premises open to the public by "Vincent casa d'aste" which acts as an agent, on an exclusive basis, on behalf of each Seller, whose names are registered in special books held at "Vincent casa d'aste."
The Sale shall have direct effects upon the Seller and Vincent casa d'aste shall not be liable towards the Buyer or any third part except in respect of responsibilities deriving from its role as agent.
2. The lots are knocked down to the highest bidder and by cash (In House Only); if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the disputed lot shall, at the sole discretion of the auctioneer, immediately be re-offered and resold.
3. "Vincent casa d'aste" reserves the right to withdraw any lot. During the auction, the Auctioneer is entitled to join or separate any two or more lots and to change the order of sale. The Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, shall also withdraw lots if the bids do not reach the reserve price, as agreed between "Vincent casa d'aste" and the Seller.
4. Each prospective Buyer must complete and sign a registration form including personal data and bank references, prior to each auction, in order that they may bid through their assigned number. If the registration form is not completed and signed any eventual sale will not be valid.
5. "Vincent casa d'aste" will be entitled to execute bids on behalf of clients [written, telephone and on-line bids] making bids through the Auctioneer in competition with the other bidders attending the Sale.
On line bids are possible on LiveAuctioneers.
6. If identical written bids are received from two or more parties for the same lot, the first bid received by "Vincent casa d'aste" shall take the precedence.
7. Before every auction, an exhibition of the lots shall take place in order to allow a through evaluation of the authenticity, the state of preservation, the provenance and the type and quality of any lot.
8. "Vincent casa d'aste" shall be entitled to require immediate payment in full from the Buyer, including payment of the Buyer's premium; in each case the payment shall be made in full, in Euro, payment must be made within five days of purchase. If the Buyers fails to pay the amount due, "Vincent casa d'aste", reserving the right to further damages, shall be entitled to: a) enforce the contractual purchase obligation; b) arrange a reSale of the Lot, publicly or privately, withholding as a penalty any amount already paid by the Buyer.
9. The Buyer, after the payment of the hammer price and the Buyer's premium, should collect lots at his own risk and cost within ten days. "Vincent casa d'aste" may arrange to have property packed, insured and shipped at the express request, expense and risk of the Buyer.
10. Notwithstanding any contrary provision in these Conditions of Sale, "Vincent casa d'aste" reserves the right to agree with the seller special condition for payment, storage and transport.
11. All exports of lots from Buyers resident and not resident in Italy are governed by the Legislative Decree No.490 of 29 October 1999, and are also subject to customs, currency and tax-regulations in force. The export license costs approximately €220+VAT. The request for a license is presented to the Italian Ministry of Culture, Export Office only upon receipt of payment for the lot and following a written request from the buyer. It can take up to 45 days to process from the date presented. "Vincent casa d'aste" shall not be held liable for any restriction on export of the sold lots or for any licenses or permits that the Buyer must obtain under Italian law.
12. These Conditions of Sale shall be accepted automatically by the Sale participants and are available to any person requesting them. Any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Naples court.