Collection will be available for preview from March 5th to March 10h at R. Dr. Melo Alves, 397. São Paulo - Brazil. 11 am - 9 pm.
A exposição das obras acontecerá do dia 5 a 10 de Março na R. Dr. melo Alves, 397, das 11h às 21h.
Terms & Conditions
James Lisboa - Auction House
Buyers Terms & Conditions
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in James Lisboa - Auction House Live Auctions.
Buyer acknowledges that by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are opting in to receive emails and notifications about this and future sales and by placing a bid during a James Lisboa - Auction House that such bid constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
1. Buyer's Premium: A buyer's premium shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer's premium is 10% of the hammer price.
2. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer's premium (iii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges. See item detail for more information.
3. Online Bidding: By registering to bid through James Lisboa - Auction House you agree to accept James Lisboa - Auction House policies of bid history disclosure, including the policy that live online bidder's increments are not reported when bidding against an absentee bid until the absentee bid is surpassed. Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. James Lisboa - Auction House will not be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted electronically during the preview period at either Ebay or Liveauctioneers.
4. Methods of Payments: Acceptable forms of payment are listed in item detail.
5. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within seven (7) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 10 days following the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. See Item detail for more information.
6. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
8. Reserve Price: Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. James Lisboa - Auction House will act to protect the reserve by bidding through the auctioneer.
9. Inquiries: Please email or call us for specific questions regarding lots at Live Auction. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until Auction start time.
10. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: James Lisboa - Auction House reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. Prospective bidders should personally inspect such property to determine its condition and whether it has been repaired or restored. No statement regarding condition, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, completeness, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by James Lisboa - Auction House. If an item is materially different than was described, Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the property is received to notify the Seller. After the 48 hour period all items are considered "as is", without recourse. No lot is returnable on account of property included but not specifically named and described in such lot. Lots containing three or more items, whether named or unnamed, and/or selling for $200 or less, exclusive of buyer's premium, are sold not subject to return for any reason.
The foregoing guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition and packaging as when purchased. No purchaser shall be entitled to any remedy, relief or damages beyond the return of the property, rescission of the sale and refund of the purchase price; and, without limitation, no purchaser shall be entitled to damages of any kind. If we are prevented by fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
12. Entire Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement, including the James Lisboa - Auction House User Agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any other document, which is part of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern. From time to time during the term of this Agreement, James Lisboa - Auction House may amend this Agreement (including any incorporated documents) by posting the amended terms on the Liveauctioneers Site, emailing notice of the amendment to the Buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the Buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on the James Lisboa - Auction House Site, emailed to the Buyer, or otherwise communicated to the Buyer. (It used to read 30 days after the change was posted.) The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.