The items will be in display before the auction at the International Jewelry Exchange Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Any extra picture will be taken prior sale for a specific item if potential buyer requires
All property offered for sale is strictly "As is, where is", and with all faults. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition and authenticity of each item.
1. Prior to sale, all bidders must register with Intervendue or online to participate in live bidding
2.Phone Bids: Arrangements for telephone bidding can be made by completing and submitting the Telephone Bid Form by 5:00 pm the day prior to sale day. This form can be obtained by emailing or calling our office. All bids must be secured with a credit card number. All telephone bids will be executed in a fair, competitive and confidential manner. Intervendue will make all reasonable effort to contact the bidder prior to the sale of the lot of interest to the bidder. Intervendue accepts no liability for the failure to reach the bidder or for any errors or omissions in connection with phone bids.
On-line Bids: Intervendue makes all reasonable efforts to execute on-line bids. Intervendue accepts no liability for equipment failure, inability to access the internet or software malfunctions related to the execution of on-line bids.
Item ownership is conveyed immediately following the fall of the auctioneer's hammer. While we always try to store all items with great care, Intervendue will not assume liability for any loss or damage to an item after the hammer has fallen
3. The State of Florida Sales Tax (6%) is computed on this total purchase price. The purchaser will be required to pay Florida Sales Tax unless exempted through possession of a valid State of Florida Sales Tax number on file or out of state ID or Business.
Please Note: The State of Florida has no arrangement of reciprocity with any other jurisdiction and the Auctioneer cannot honor a Sales Tax number from any other jurisdiction.
4. Your Bid is a contract. In the event of a tie bid between in house, absentee and online ? auctioneer has the right to give floor bid precedence. All auction purchases must be paid within 5 business day of the auction. If you are the winning bidder you should contact the auction with credit card information to make payment. If your card is registered with the auction platform, we still need ccv number to reconcile.
5 Payment can be made in the form of Visa with proper Documentation, MasterCard with proper Documentation, Cash (in house only), Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order, Wire Transfer, Personal Check or Cashier's Check and Paypal. Our postal mailing address is:19275 Biscayne Blvd suite #51. email address email@example.com. Payment must be received within 5 Business days following the auction and no later than 7 Business days to avoid receiving an unpaid item strike. . Our banking information is as follows: Bank of America 19645 Biscayne BLVD Aventura, FL. 33180 For Domestic Wire Transfers use - ABA 06310027 ACCT# 898078105084 For International Wire Transfers use - SWIFT BOFAUS3N Routing 063100277 ACCT# 898078105084 Please also include the $25.00 wire transfer fee. Invoices over $5000 USD must be paid via Wire Transfer, Personal Check or Cashier's Check
6. Buyer Pays Shipping Cost and are responsible for making shipping arrangements through a shipper of your choice or our recommended shippers. For shipping estimates, contact these shippers with the lot number(s) or a shipper of your choice.
Our recommended shippers are:
The UPS Store of Aventura, (305) 935-1600, firstname.lastname@example.org (The Managers are Nicole or Fanny)
20533 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180
Parcel Pro (UPS-FED EX)
Phone number: 888-683-2300
Prohibited items such as Ivory carvings, weapons, animal skins, etc. will not be shipped overseas, animal skins will not be sold. Please contact a third-party shipper to arrange shipping for alterations to items.
7 Insurance: All items are insured for the full purchase amount less carrier shipping charges, or the maximum amount allowed by the carrier and/or country of destination. However, insurance is not included in the specified shipping amount listed in the item description. Insurance may be purchased at the rate of $1.00(US) per $100.00(US) of insurance coverage. All invoices are sent with insurance already factored into the shipping charge.
8 All Sales Final: Notwithstanding any other terms of these conditions, any and all refunds shall be given at the sole discretion of Intervendue. There are no exceptions to this refund policy.
9. The Right to Withdraw Lots: Intervendue reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or at the sale.
10. Buyer's Premium: The purchase price payable by a buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a premium of 20% of the final bid price.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.