TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Mynd, Inc. nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions.
- Mynd, Inc. accepts the following methods of payment: wire transfer or credit card .
- All items must be paid for within 30 days .
- All items in this catalogue are offered by Mynd, Inc. either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
-Mynd, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Mynd, Inc. and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Mynd, Inc. records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
- The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a buyer's premium. All purchases are subject to additional fees or taxes.
- No merchandise shall be released prior to the end of the auction session. Mynd, Inc. reserves the right to hold merchandise until full payment has been received and cleared by our bank.
- Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Mynd, Inc. and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
-Mynd, Inc. reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
- Mynd, Inc. does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate.
- Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement or a fact.
Mynd, Inc. shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in the description. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All items sold strictly AS IS. In the event of an exception, the buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.