Doors open Wednesday April 23,2008 from 5-7pm and auction day starting at 8am.
Terms & Conditions
Terms: All sales subject to the terms and conditions of sale. Live internet bidding available on EBay Live Auctions with a 18% buyers premium for payment by credit card only (Visa, Master Card, or Discover). Payment due at end of auction by Visa, MC, or Discover. 6% PA sales tax.
1. Matthew S. Hurley Auction Co Inc. has endeavored to accurately describe the items being sold, but all property offered for sale is strictly AS IS and it is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition/authenticity of each item. No statement in this catalogue or by any representative of MSHAuction Co. shall be considered as a warranty or assumption of liability.
2. By bidding in our auctions, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
3. All property is sold as-is, where is, with all faults. All items are available for examination prior to bidding and we recommend that you do so. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you deem necessary or that you have chosen not to examine them.
4. Live internet bidding is available during the auction. However, MSHAuction Co. cannot be held liable for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator.
5. Buyer is responsible for all shipping & handling costs Buyer must make all arrangements for shipping & handling of your item(s) through UPS, 975 Wayne Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201 (717)267-2700 . All shipping & handling costs will be paid directly to Mail Boxes Etc. by credit card. All packaging and shipping is done at purchasers risk and expense.
6. Current bids on the internet will be executed on your behalf during the auction by ebayliveauctions.com. If you are bidding live, real-time on-line please bid quickly.
7. Telephone and absentee bidding is available by calling our office by 6:00pm EST, the day before the auction. They will be executed in a fair, competitive and confidential manner. MSHAuction Co. will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids.
8. Payment: All items purchased in person must be paid for on sale day. All items purchased via absentee or phone bidding must be paid for within seven working days after the auction. For items purchased through EBay Live Auctions, MSHAuction Co. will contact and send an invoice to all winning bidders via e-mail within 48 hours from the completion of said auction. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. If you have not contacted MSHAuction Co. within 24 hours of time that invoice is sent, we will charge the credit card you used to register for the auction for the amount of your invoice. Failure to make payment arrangements within 7 days following the auction will result in a NPB being placed on your EBay account.
9. Storage: Unless prior arrangements are made, pick-up within 5 working days of auction is requested or, a $10.00 per day storage fee will be charged.