1. All items are sold as is and where is. The auctioneer makes no warranty. All informations are approximate, and expressed or implied as to size, count, and weight.
2. The auction house reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before the fall of the hammer in its sole and exclusive discretion.
3. The items purchased at the auction must be paid off within 48 hours after completion of the auction. If no payment has been made, the auction house has the right to remove the bid.
4. Once the bidding has closed, no item will be reopened up for bidding unless the auctioneer determines an error.
5. There will be a 20% buyer?s premium applied to all floor sales plus an additional 3% for online bids depending on internet platforms.
6. International bidders are responsible for all laws, taxes, fees, assessments, and customs charges for all items.
7. Ontario buyers must pay an additional 13% provincial sales tax.
8. All bidders for the auction must agree to the terms and conditions of sale as stated above.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.