Thursday June 19th 4pm - 8pm
Doors Open 9am Friday
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client and is only an option and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Dennis Auction shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition report does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
1. All property is sold "as is" and all sales are final. All property is described to the best of our knowledge; however, neither we nor our consignor(s) make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to such property as to the physical condition, quality, rarity, importance, authorship, provenance, medium, period, origin or estimated value of any sold lot. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, whether made in the catalog or advertisement, bill of sale, gallery posting, announcement or remarks by staff or the auctioneer, shall be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. All measurements and weights are approximate.
2. Payment is immediate. We accept checks (w/proper ID & prior approval), cash(In House Only), money orders, wire(bank) transfers, Visa and MasterCard. All items paid for by check will be held until the check has cleared.
3. Shipping & Insurance are the responsibility of the purchaser. Dennis Auction does not handle shipping. We do, however, recommend the following shippers. Please note, no weights are given. Please give shippers dimensions of items and you will be quoted on dimensional weight and packing estimates.
For smaller items:
UPS Store Lopatcong
NJ Contact: Robert Moshinksy 908-213-6838
Craters & Freighters Bound Brook, NJ 732-563-9200 Antique Transport Company
Philadelipha, PA 215-844-8755
North American Van Lines Wayne, IN (Has NJ Offices) 609-409-5921 x261
4. All items must be removed from our premises within 14 business days of the sale, unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. All electronic/electrical items are sold as is and are untested. Purchaser should have a qualified service technician check each and every item before use. Plugs may have been removed.
6. Artwork is sold as artwork, condition of frames is not guaranteed.
7. Please note that all emails received over the weekend will be answered on Monday morning.
8. Also please note that once our auction begins there will be no further bidders accepted through eBay, as it is difficult to approve bidders during a live auction. Please sign up to bid ahead of time.