ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bidding on any item by internet auction constitutes the bidders acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All sales are final, with no returns or refunds.
3. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Some items in this sale have reserves.
4. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change starting price estimates on any lot at any time. Gallery Auctions may advance the bid on behalf of consigner to meet an items reserve price.
5. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an items description, condition or estimate of value. Descriptions & conditions provided are opinions only. All items will be available for for a limited / by appointment only preview and inspection prior to the auction. You may also request more detailed photos prior to the day of sale.
6. Any statement by the auctioneer or staff during the auction in regard to condition, age or authenticity are opinion only.
7. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
8. ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE & FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES WITH NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY.
9. A 22% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
10. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) you possess and present a valid tax-exempt number.
11. All purchases MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN TWO (2) calendar days of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment may be made via cash at our facility, via PayPal, or via credit card over the phone (281-931-0100). No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full.
12. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT SHIP. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to make shipping arrangements. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive on larger items; therefore, it is the buyers responsibility to get any quotes and be aware of the transportation charges involved. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT SHIP.
13. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises within TEN (10) days following the auction. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $5 per lot, per day, starting with the day of sale. Any items left longer than 30 days without prior arrangements WILL be resold with no refund to the buyer.
14. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure the condition of the lots meet with their satisfaction BEFORE bidding. While great care is given regarding condition classification all statements in regard to condition are opinion only, please review the photos carefully, Gallery Auctions assumes no responsibility for any error or omission.
Bidding on any item in the auction indicates the bidders acknowledgement of & agreement to the above terms.
Gallery Auctions licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, License #6153.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.