Preview by appointment only beginning July 22, call 816-697-3830.
529 W. Lone Jack-Lee's Summit Rd
P.O. Box 17
Lone Jack, MO 64070
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Bidding on any item indicates bidder acceptance of any and all of the auction terms and conditions.
1. A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this Internet bidding platform.
2. Payment terms are Cash, Check (see terms below) and for payment amounts up to $4,000 we will accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. NO CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL PAYMENTS FOR MORE THAN $4,000 - NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE. AGAIN, ONLY ONE $4,000 PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL MAY BE APPLIED TO ANY ONE INVOICE. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear and will delay shipping. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier's Checks) for verification or clearance before releasing item(s) for shipping. Local pick-up is available Monday through Friday from 10am to 4pm at our 529 West Lone Jack ? Lee?s Summit Road location. Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday dates are not available for local pick-up.
3. For some auctions, sales tax may apply to purchases received at our gallery or shipped to a Missouri resident, unless the buyer is exempt.
4. We provide seamless, low-cost in-house shipping on nearly everything we sell. See our special shipping policy for this auction under the shipping tab.
5. WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT RE-CONSIGNMENT OF AUCTION PURCHASES.
6. BIDDERS IN THIS AUCTION HEREBY GRANT Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions PERMISSION TO PUBLISH THEIR FULL NAME IN THE EVENT THAT A LOT IS RE-LISTED DUE TO NON-PAYMENT BY WINNING BIDDER.
7. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions guarantees the authenticity, age and origin of a lot AS DESCRIBED IN THE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TITLE OF THE AUCTION LISTING for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the auction except those lots listed in the title as: "in the style of", "attributed", "attributed to", "the school of", "in the manner of", or "after" and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction and only if the purchaser makes payment within 7 (seven) business days of the auction sale day. It is the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser's expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. If it is determined to the satisfaction of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions that the all capital letters listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition that it was at the time of the auction. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. Otherwise there are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
8. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
9. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Soulis Auctions reserves the right to stop or cancel any auction due to loss of Internet connection or electricity.
10. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneer?s declaration of the winning bidder and the sale price shall take precedence over any electronic record or online readout or notification regarding the winning bidder and or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
11. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
12. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, the saleroom records of Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will take precedence over all other records or statements or invoices regarding hammer price and the final winning bidder of any lot.
13. Invoices will be sent to the successful INTERNET bidders within TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
14. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots including those bid on mistakenly or impulsively.
15. A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this LiveAuctioneers.com Internet bidding platform.
16. This Agreement and any disputes shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri.
17. The highest bidder for each lot acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the 'buyer' and the 'buyer' of each lot agrees that they are responsible for payment of all lots won.
18. Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC, DBA Soulis Auctions reserves the right to publish the name and city location of any bidder who fails to produce payment for their winnings in this auction.
19. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.