Lot 776 Brooklyn Terms & Conditions
1. All bidders and buyers shall present satisfying documentation prior to the approval of this auction.
2. All property is sold "as is" and neither Lot776 nor the listing agent makes any warranties or representation or any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice, or in the catalog, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability. Prospective buyers are urged to inspect those lots in which they have an interest.
3. Lot 776 will contact the winning bidders with shipping information after the auction. Buyer pays shipping cost indicated in the auction description, as well as any applicable taxes, duties or fees for items originating from outside of the buyer's home country. For buyer's outside of the Continental United States, the Lot 776 team will provide an introduction to global parcel or white glove shipping partners upon request.
4. Except as provided in paragraph 1 above, the highest bidder as determined by Lot 776 shall be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his or her election, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. The auctioneer shall have sole discretion to refuse any bid, or refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
6. All merchandise purchased is payable directly to Lot 776 and must be paid for upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices are sent the day after the auction. All merchandise must be removed from Lot 776 within fourteen business days of the auction, and in no event shall Lot 776 have any liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than fourteen business days after the sale.
7. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Chase Quick Pay, Pay Pal to firstname.lastname@example.org, payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. Lot 776 reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
8. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these Conditions of Sale, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest successful bidder, Lot 776 may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law including, without limitation, (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser's breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has breached any of its obligations, including its obligation to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
9. Lot 776 may, in its discretion and at purchaser's request, package and arrange for delivery as directed by the purchaser. In such event, purchaser agrees that (a) all such packaging, handling and delivery is at the sole risk of the purchaser and that Lot 776 shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and (b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, carrier's fees and all insurance charges. Please arrange seventy-two hours in advance for collection and delivery. Lot 776 shall not be responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses on behalf of purchaser and no sale shall be cancelled or refunded for lack of purchaser's noncompliance with permitting and licensing issues. LOT 776 WILL NOT CANCEL SALE DUE TO SHIPPING.
10. A premium equal to 15% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
11. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms printed within, posted, and announced at the time of sale.
12. All sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
13. When you win an item, we will send you an invoice for it.
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.