By Appointment Starting Tuesday Sept 8th, Or Friday Before the Sale from 10:am Until 6:pm
Terms & Conditions
1215 West Southern Ave, South Williamsport, PA 17702
Phone 570-329-1005 Fax 570-329-1055
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall decide who was the successful bidder, or he may re-offer the disputed item for sale.
2. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of the article being offered on items upon which there is a reserve, Keystone State Auctioneers shall have the right to bid on behalf of an absentee bidder.
3. Buyers premium of 15% of the final bid price, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
4. Keystone State Auctioneers accepts: Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Funds, Personal Check, and Credit Cards (Visa, Master) with a signed terms and conditions form.
5. Keystone State Auctioneers reserves the right to hold merchandise paid by personal check until the check has cleared our bank. Makers of bad checks will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and charged all the fees, Interest, legal and other, incurred by Keystone State Auctioneers.
6. All goods sold must be claimed upon presentation of paid receipts only.
7. The record of sale kept by Keystone State Auctioneers and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
8. Absentee and phone bids are executed by a member of Keystone State Auctioneers staff on the Bidder's behalf up to the amount spoken, or specified on the bidding form. One problem that we have encountered using absentee bidding might occur when someone on the floor bidding the exact amount specified as a limit on the sealed bid. It is our policy to offer the option to +1 bidding (the next 1 bid) in this case to bid on behalf of the absentee bidder for the next raise, so that he/she does not lose an item at the exact amount. Keystone State Auctioneers are not responsible and shall have no liability whatsoever for phone bidders who cannot be reached during the auction.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before and during the sale, as well as reserve the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots, or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Keystone State Auctioneers shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal, addition or amendment.
10. Keystone State Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold "as-is" and without recourse. Prospective bidders are advised to inspect the property before bidding onsite or on our website. Since we are not professional conservators or restorers, we urge you to consult with a restorer or conservator of your choice who will be better able to provide a detailed, professional report. Prospective buyers should inspect each lot to satisfy them selves as to condition and must understand that any statement made by Keystone State Auctioneers is merely a subjective, qualified opinion. All lots offered are sold "as is."Â
11. A title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer or utterance of the phrase, "Sold!" All bills must be paid in full before leaving the premises the day of the sale. Lots that have been paid in full are to be taken at the buyer's risk and expense at the conclusion of the sale. All items not picked up on the day of the auction need to be picked up or removed from the auction location no later than 10 Days from the auction date unless arrangements are made with the auction company.
12. In default of payment of bills in full within the time herein specified, Keystone State Auctioneers in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all moneys received as deposit or otherwise liquidated damages. Lots not paid for or not removed within the time specified herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice and deficiency, otherwise all expenses and charges of resale will be charged to the defaulted purchaser, including legal fees incurred by Keystone State Auctioneers. If you are registering or executing a bid for someone else under your number, please bear in mind that you are responsible for the settlement of that account with us regardless of whether the person you're executing or registering for pays you or not.
13. Any additional terms or conditions of sale added by Auctioneer shall be announced prior to the auction.
14. All purchases are subject to Pennsylvania sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a sales exemption certificate.
15. Any bidding on any lot(s) in this sale; whether in person, by agent, order bid, telephone or other means, constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of all the above terms of sale.
16. By agreeing to the terms and condition, if you are paying by CC, and provide your CC number you are authorizing Keystone State Auctioneers to charge the amount of your purchases plus any fees.