Bruhns Auction Galleries, INC
Conditions of Sale
1. The property is open for public inspection and the bidder is solely responsible for determining its condition prior to bidding. All property is sold "as is" and "with all faults" Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attributions, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc. For additional condition reports and details, please call 303-744-6505. If you require absolute certainty in all areas, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
2. All sales are final, provided however, that the sale of a set, including but not limited to a bedroom or dinning room set, shall be done initially by the sale of the individual pieces in the set. When the last piece in the set has been sold, then all the pieces in the set may be collected together and put up for sale as a set. PHONE BIDS MUST BE COMPLETE 24 HOURS BEFORE AUCTION.
3. The Auctioneer may withdraw the goods at any tie until the fall of the hammer or the Auctioneer announces "sold", at which time the sale will be complete.
4.By bidding, the bidder warrants that he or she is familiar these conditions of sale and agrees to be bound by them.
5. The purchaser shall be the highest bidder. In the event of a tie or dispute among two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may at his discretion reopen the bidding among those bidders until the property is sold.
6. The Auctioneer has the sold discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal or fractional advance. The Auctioneer may refuse any bid without cause.
7. Personal check will be accepted on approval only. Returned checks or check not honored for any reason will be turned over to appropriate governmental authorities for collection and a report shall be made to local credit bureau. The Purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees an cost incurred by the Auctioneer in the collection of returned or dishonored checks.
8. The purchaser must make payment in full by cash or other approved means, as announced prior to the sale by the Auctioneer, before removing any property from the Auctioneer's premises. The purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes unless exempt by law. Purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney's fees and cost incurred by the Auctioneer for collection of the purchase price and all other monies due to the Auctioneer.
9. The Auctioneer may as a courtesy make execution bids for absent parties. The Auctioneer reserves the right to decline to make execution bids for absent parties and in any event shall incur no responsibility for failing to do so.
10. The Auctioneer will protect the identity of bidders and consignors, whether the bidder or consignor is present or has left an execution bid.
11. A premium of 15% will be applied to ALL PROPERTY SOLD, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
12. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price. This is an absolute auction and ALL items will sell to the HIGHEST bidder. There are no reserves.
13. SHIPPING TERMS: Allow 30 to 45 days for shipping. Bruhns Auction Gallery will pack and ship your items unless otherwise noted in the description. The fee to the buyer will include actual shipping charges, insurance, material and $20.00 per hour or part there of for labor. There is a $10.00 minimum charge per box. Bruhns Auction Gallery will make every effort to ship your items with 14 days of receipt of full payment and all shipping information. All shipping charges will be applies to Visa or Master Cards at the time of shipping.
If the bidder fails to comply with the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions, the Auctioneer and consignor at their option have the following remedies available to them without limitation in addition to those provided by law, including the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price.
A. The Auctioneer may cancel the sale of the item retaining as liquidated damages any payment which may have been made by the purchaser.
B. The Auctioneer may resell the property publicly or privately, and in such even the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all cost, including storage, the expense of both sales, the Auctioneer's commission at its regular rate, all other charges due, and incidental damages.
All lots will be sold in numerical order according to the catalog, and approximately 60 to 100 lots will be offered per hour. Bids will be excepted in whole dollar amounts only and using the bid increments listed. All bids accepted at the Auctioneers discretion.
For additional information or assistance regarding the terms of sale or any other relevant matter, please call Bruhns Auction Gallery at 303-744-6505