TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Prior to sale, all bidders must register with Ken & LC Auction Gallery Inc or online to participate in live bidding.
2. The Auctioneer and the Consignor assume no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified in the online catalog (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified herein). All property is sold "As Is" and neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty or merchantability or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property. If any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose can be construed from the catalog, auction, or bill of sale, such warranties are disclaimed by the Auctioneer and the Consignor. No statement in the online catalogue or made at the sale or in the Bill of Sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an admission of liability. Moreover, the Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs.
3. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and Non-Negotiable. Invoices will be emailed within three (3) business days following the auction. On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot passes to the highest bidder who thereupon will pay the full purchase price therefore or such part as the Auctioneer may require.
4. Unless otherwise announced by the Auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder, or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. The Auctioneer reserves the right to acknowledge an auction floor bid before acknowledging an internet and/or phone bid regardless of the maximum bid amount provided by the bidder before and/or during the auction.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale. The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel the sale or any portion thereof without prior or further notice, and to announce at any time additional conditions of sale.
6. A premium equal to 22% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
7. The State of New York Sales Tax is computed on this total purchase price. The purchaser will be required to pay New York Sales Tax unless exempted through possession of a valid State of New York Sales Tax number on file. Please Note: The State of New York has no arrangement of reciprocity with any other jurisdiction and the Auctioneer cannot honor a Sales Tax number from any other jurisdiction.
8. Payment: Payment will be accepted in the form of Paypal and bank wire transfer. *All purchases exceeding a total amount of $3,000 USD must be paid by bank wire transfer. International buyers are requested to add $20 as bank fee on invoice amount. A 5% processing fee will be added to your invoice if buyer chooses to pay by PayPal.
Beneficiary Name: Ken & LC Auction Gallery Inc
Beneficiary Account Number: 8088025864
Bank Routing Number: 3 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 7 | 0 | 3 | 8 | 1 (domestic wires)
Bank Routing/ Swift Code: EWBKUS66XXX (Int'l wires)
Receiving Bank Name: East West Bank
Receiving Bank Address: 9300 Flair Drive, 4th Fl., El Monte, CA 91731
9. Shipping: It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove their merchandise at their own risk and cost.
10. BID INCREMENTS
Price Bid Increment
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.