Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer or Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the Auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Slawinski Auction Company. ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, NO GUARANTEES.
The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for acts of its principals. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer's word is final.
This auction is being conducted in pursuant to section 2328 of the commercial code, 535 of the penal code and all provisions of the auction license act. In accordance to the California state law, all items are subject to a reserve unless otherwise stated. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lots from the sale or cancel a sale at the Auctioneer's discretion. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or eject any person from the premises.
Slawinski Auction Company and it's employees shall not be held liable for any damages or accidents that may result from handling, lifting, moving, loading and packing of purchases.
6. Payment (absentee & phone bidders) Payment terms are approved check, money order, cashier's check. We may require payment by bank wire transfer. In either case payment must be paid in full within 3 business days of sale, otherwise Auctioneer may resell merchandise at public or private sale and retain 20% deposit as liquidated damages. Auctioneer may, at his discretion, hold purchases until check clears.
6a. Payment (onsite bidders) Payment terms are cash, approved check, money order, cashier's check or visa/mastercard. We may require payment by bank wire transfer. In either case payment must be paid in full day of sale, otherwise Auctioneer may resell merchandise at public or private sale and retain 20% deposit as liquidated damages. Auctioneer may, at his discretion, hold purchases until check clears.
7. A buyer's premium of 18% applies to all sales. The buyer's premium is added to the price knocked down by the Auctioneer. If you are the successful bidder on a lot at $100, your invoice will include a buyer's premium of $18 for a total of $118. State and local sales taxes (9.25%) are applied to all purchases unless a valid resale number is on file or buyer is taking delivery out of California through a common carrier. Buyers premium discounted in house.
ABSENTEE / PHONE BIDS
8. Absentee bids are accepted. Phone bids are accepted at the Auctioneers discretion. Slawinski Auction Company shall not be held responsible or liable for bids that are missed or otherwise not executed.
9. Bidders not present are required to register for phone bidding no later than 6pm the day prior to the auction, and absentee bidders must be registered no later than 9am on auction day. Phone bidders will be called from the auction house. No incoming calls are taken auction day. As each item is sold the phone bidder's agent will announce the bid price. Failure to immediately object constitutes acknowledgment of the purchase at the announced price. Phone bidders should confirm the hammer price after any successful bid.
10. Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser. All arrangements for removal must be at convenience of Slawinski Auction Company. We can suggest names and phone numbers of appropriate firms to assist with delivery. If arrangements can't be made within 5 days of sale, items may be removed and stored at the expense and risk of the buyer. After 5 days a storage fee of $5 per day thereafter shall be charged. Auctioneer shall apply any deposit to loss, damages, and expense incurred in the resale of goods not paid for in full or removed in the time specified and shall retain any balance as liquidated damages. After 90 days items shall be considered abandoned. All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.