Property will be available for preview until start of auction October 6.
18% up to$100,000.00
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR AUCTION
These are the conditions of sale for bidding and buying from American Gold and Diamond Buyers. These conditions and the contents listed in the sale are subject to change by posting of notices online before and up to the sale. We will offer property in lots. A lot may consist of a single item or a group of property as we may determine. By bidding at any of our auctions, you agree to be bound by the following conditions of sale:
1. PROPERTY SOLD "AS IS". All property is sold "as is" and without any express or implied representation or warranty by us. The absence of reference to the condition of property does not imply perfect or imperfect condition. All weights and measurements are approximate.
2. PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION. It is your responsibility to inspect or request additional photographs or condition reports before bidding to determine your level of interest. We encourage inspection to determine property's condition.
3. PROPERTY WITHDRAWAL. We reserve the right to withdrawal any property before sale and cannot be held liable for any such action.
4. RIGHT TO REJECT BIDS. We reserve the right to reject any bid. If the auctioneer decides an opening bid is below the value of the lot offered, the auctioneer may reject that bid and withdrawal that lot from sale. If the auctioneer does not receive or accept an advance additional bid, he may then pass and not sell that lot.
5. LOTS WITH RESERVES. We may offer lots subject to a â€œreserveâ€, which is a confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold.
6. BIDDING PROCEDURE. The auctioneer may advance bidding in any manner he may decide, or withdrawal or divide any lot or combine two or more lots. In the event of a bidding dispute, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder, cancel sale, or resell or reoffer the disputed lot.
7. ABSENTEE AND PHONE BIDDING NOT GUARANTEED. We may permit and execute absentee bidding including written bids, telephone bidding and internet bidding as a convenience to you if you are unable to attend the auction. We are not responsible for any errors related to this type of bidding. You further agree to hold us harmless should we fail to execute this type of bid for you.
8. TITLE AND PROPERTY. Title passes on the fall of the auctioneers hammer to the highest acknowledged bidder subject to these conditions of sale. The successful bidder will immediately pay us the full purchase price.
9. BUYERS PREMIUM. TAX. The total purchase price to be paid for each lot of property by you is the amount of the successful bid price plus a premium of 18% on the first $100,000 of the bid and 10% on any amount in the excess of $100,000. Unless exempt by law, all purchases (including buyer's premium) are subject to local sales or use tax.
10. PAYMENTS. You will pay us the total purchase price for a lot by cash, check, money transfer or Paypal. We reserve the right to hold the merchandise until cleared or certified funds are provided. The purchaser will be charged $ 25 for each check returned for insufficient funds.
11. PROPERTY REMOVAL. You must pay for and remove all purchased lots at your expense. We do not provide shipping or costs affiliated with receiving property. If you do not remove purchased property with in 7 days of sale, we may consider that property abandoned and rescind the sale on behalf of property owner.
12. PURCHASER IN DEFAULT; OUR REMEDIES. If you do not comply with any of these conditions of sale, you will be in default and you agree that we have the right to pursue any remedies at law or otherwise against you but not limited to; holding you liable for total purchase price including buyers premium; canceling the sale of that or any other lots sold to you and reselling property in any manner we determine without reserve; rejecting any further bids by you or requiring you to place a deposit with us before accepting bids, or; effecting a combination of any of the aforementioned as well as any other legal or equitable remedies we may have against you.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will our liability to you exceed the purchase price actually paid.
14. JURISDICTION, VENUE, WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. In connection with any dispute arising with us under this agreement or otherwise, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of New Jersey, regardless of where you may reside or have a place of business. You waive all rights you may have to a jury trial in connection with any dispute arising with us under this agreement or otherwise.