TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL BIDDERS
1. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 12:00 noon the day preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate condition information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up or delivery of merchandise at buyer's risk and expense. Arrangements may be made through the buyer's own shipper or we may supply a list of shippers. We do not provide estimates, you must obtain your own by contacting your choice of shipper. Merchandise must be picked up within 10 business days after auction after which a storage charge of $25 per day will be charged.
Shippers that have been referred by previous clients:
Action Shipping 856-468-5468 for small items.
UPS Store 856-223-8616 for small items.
Adams Moving 856-466-9053 for local delivery of larger items and furniture.
Ukay Delivery 800-381-4266 for large items and furniture
Plycon Van Lines 410-238-2655 for larger items and furniture
All Points Shipping 201-820-3061 furniture and small items
Shippers are independent of us and are not endorsed by us. We are not responsible for problems associated with shipping.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. ELECTRICAL ITEMS. S&S Auction Inc. will not be responsible for the integrity of electrical fixtures, lamps, etc. Buyers are advised to rewire all of these items.
5. TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 7% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) for items is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
FOR INTERNET BIDDERS:
A. BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 17.5% will be added to all internet purchases.
B. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, certified check or money order. International buyers must pay by credit card.
C. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction.