Thursday, June 16th and Friday June 17th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL BIDDERS
1. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS-IS. All property is sold without warranty or guarantee as to condition or authenticity. We present and describe merchandise as honestly and accurately as possible. Condition reports are available by request via phone or e-mail and must be made no later than 12:00 noon the day preceding the sale. Although we will do our best to provide accurate condition information, the prospective bidder is ultimately responsible for inspection of merchandise. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up or delivery of merchandise at buyer's risk and expense. Arrangements may be made through the buyer's own shipper or we may supply a list of shippers. We do not provide estimates, you must obtain your own by contacting your choice of shipper.
Thank you for bidding!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROPERTY PICK-UP & SHIPPING:
Payment and pickup is available immediately following the conclusion of the Auction. We also will have limited pickup on Sunday, June 19th from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. Monday, June 20th, pickup is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Purchases not removed from the auction site by 4:00 p.m. on the Monday following the auction will be released to All Points Shipping for storage.
Philadelphia Estate Liquidators, Inc. does not maintain an in-house shipping department. All shipping arrangements and payment for shipping must be made directly with an outside pack and ship agent. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. After we have received full cleared payment, your merchandise will be released to ALL POINTS SHIPPING in Hackensack, NJ, unless you specify a preference for another shipper. Once they have received your proof of payment they will contact you, ask your preferred shipping method, (for example, overnight, 2-day, ground, etc.), provide you with a firm shipping quote and, upon your approval, pack and ship your items. Items picked up directly from the storage site will be subject to a $15.00 handling fee per lot.
Contact information for ALL POINTS SHIPPING is as follows: email: email@example.com telephone: 201-820-3061
Once we have cleared funds, we will release your lot(s) to your chosen shipper. It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange pick-up/shipping of their purchases.
ALL POINTS SHIPPING will pick-up all left-over items at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, June 20, 2011. Items will not be available for customer pick-up after that until Thursday, June 23, 2011
After 21 days $5 per day per lot storage unless your quote was not given in a timely manner by Allpoints
Shippers are independent of us and are not endorsed by us. We are not responsible for problems associated with shipping.
3. BIDDING. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. Under our discretion we will execute absentee bids, internet bids or telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
4. ELECTRICAL ITEMS. Philadelphia Estate Liquidators, Inc. will not be responsible for the integrity of electrical fixtures, lamps, etc. Buyers are advised to rewire all of these items.
5. TAXES. New Jersey sales tax of 7% will be charged on all purchases unless (a) buyer provides sales tax certificate or (b) for items is being shipped out of state by a commercial carrier, in which case, we must be provided with a receipt by a commercial carrier. If a receipt is not provided at time of pick-up, item will not be released until tax is paid.
FOR INTERNET BIDDERS:
A. BUYER'S PREMIUM. A buyer's premium of 20.00% will be added to all internet purchases.
B. PAYMENT. Accepted forms of payment are PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover,Diners Club, American Express, certified check or money order. International buyers must pay by credit card.
C. PAYMENT DUE. Complete payment is required upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. Items must be paid for no later than 48 hours following the auction.