PURCHASERS MUST ARRANGE AND PAY FOR PACKING AND SHIPPING.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to arrange and pay for all packing and shipping. This means the Purchaser must contact a company (e.g. UPS or FedEx) to pick up the item(s) from Auction Ten and ship the item(s) to the Purchaser. Purchaser may opt to have its shipper pack the items or Auction Ten will pack and prepare the items for shipment for a reasonable fee. Auction Ten will not be liable for packaging and buyer assumes all responsibility for packaging of items and indemnifies Auction Ten for all loses and all damage once it leaves the auction house onto the common carrier. Purchaser has option of using any packaging company it deems acceptable. Auction Ten will not be liable for damage to packages by other packagers that the auction client selects
All shipping charges will be borne by the Purchaser and paid directly to the shipper. Any risk of loss during shipment will be borne by the Purchaser following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier. We will gladly coordinate shipper pick-up of property at our auction house, during normal business hours only, after payment and upon receipt of e-mail confirming permission to release items to shipper.
For more information, please email Auction Ten at email@example.com.
By submitting a bid, the "Purchaser" hereby consents to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. The obligation to pay for items for which the Purchaser was the successful bidder is absolute at the time of the fall of the hammer and is not conditional on inspection or appraisal of the items purchased. The Purchaser bears the risk of all patent and latent defects, whether or not apprised of such by Auction Ten or the consignor.
2. All items are sold as-is, where-is with no exceptions. All risk is upon the buyer and Auction Ten makes no representations or warranties as to the authenticity, condition or state of repair of the items it sells. AUCTION TEN HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND THE PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL PROPERTY SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND NEITHER AUCTION TEN NOR THE CONSIGNOR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO PROPERTY OR ITS VALUE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS OF ANY DESCRIPTION, ATTRIBUTION, PROVENANCE, AUTHENTICITY, AUTHORSHIP, COMPLETENESS, OR CONDITION OF PROPERTY OR ESTIMATE OF VALUE. NO STATEMENT (ORAL OR WRITTEN) IN THE CATALOG, AT THE SALE OR ELSEWHERE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE SUCH A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, OR ANY ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY BY AUCTION TEN.
3. The auctioneer will acknowledge the high bidder of each lot and will be sole judge of the purchaser of each item.
4. The Purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer and it becomes a legally binding contract for the purchase of item bid upon.
5. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
6. All purchases shall be subject to an eighteen percent (18%) buyer's premium, which is payable by the Purchaser as part of the total purchase price. Purchases by California residents are subject to an 8.25% California sales tax. California sales tax may be waived if the Purchaser possesses a valid tax-exempt or sellers permit, which must be provided to Auction Ten at least one (1) day before the start of the auction. Non-California residents are responsible for reporting and paying any applicable sales or use taxes imposed upon purchases from Auction Ten by the states in which they reside.
7. All items purchased must be paid for in full on the date of the auction by Paypal, cashier's check or money order, by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or by check.
8. Auction Ten reserves the right to hold property until checks clear.
9. If Auction Ten stores an item for a purchaser after the sale, all risk of loss is borne by the Purchaser. Auction Ten shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits, whether or not Auction Ten has been informed of the possibility of such incidental damages and whether or not Auction Ten is negligent. The Purchaser agrees to insure any item that is stored by Auction Ten and agrees to look solely to that insurance policy to be made whole. Auction Ten may charge a storage fee for items left over fifteen (15) days
10. Auction Ten reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered or below the reserve price established by the owner of the item.
12. The Purchaser hereby agrees that Auction Ten is entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs of collection from the Purchaser in the event that the Purchaser fails or refuses to pay in full for items for which the Purchaser was the high bidder.
13. Any and all of the preceding terms and conditions of sale may be waived, or modified in writing at the sole discretion of Auction Ten.