Thursday October 13th 10:00AM to 3:00PM
Friday October 14th 9:00AM to 11:00AM
Saturday October 15th 8:00AM to 9:00AM
Sunday October 16th 8:00AM to 9:00AM
Terms & Conditions
1. All property is sold AS IS and neither we nor the consignor make any guarantees, warranties, or representation expressed, or implied, in regard to the property or the correctness of the brochure or other description of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibition, literature or historic relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been restored. The consigner and we make no representation or warranty as to whether the purchaser acquires any reproduction rights in the property. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances.
2. The highest bidder will be declared the buyer. In all cases of a disputed bid, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims. His decision is final.
3. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer's gavel. Thereafter, the property is at the sole risk of the buyer. Neither the seller nor the auctioneers shall be responsible for the loss or any damage to any article due to theft, fire, breakage or any other cause whatsoever, however occasioned. If an article sold cannot be delivered by reason of theft, breakage, or other damage prior to checkout, the sale shall be deemed canceled without any liability on the part of the auction company.
4 . All items are sold for display purpose. If electrical, mechanical, or other working parts are inoperable, even if working at the time of sale, we are never liable due to the inherent temperamental nature of many of these old mechanisms and artifacts.
5. All gaming devices and machines will be sold on a cash and carry basis. No after-purchase inspection will be required by the Nevada State Agencies, however, a gaming device may be held for up to 5 business days so the State Agencies can verify the purchaser's information. All auction participants are urged to check the legality of possession and/or shipment of gaming devices to their state of residence. Federal law prohibits the interstate transportation or possession of gaming devices. Forty-three states have passed a legal possession law on gaming devices.
6. Any gaming device purchased at the Victorian Casino Antiques auction shall be used for the purposes of display or social entertainment within the private home or residence of the buyer, and such devices shall not, in any event or manner, be exposed to the public for the purpose of gambling.
7. All bids to be per lot number at the sale site unless otherwise mentioned by auctioneer.
8. Bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the sale and are required to use the bidder number supplied to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder.
9. Online bidders must provide a valid credit card at registration. Unless other payment arrangements are made, purchases will automatically be posted to that card within 72 hours from auction close.
10. Full payment of each purchaser's account must be received at the end of auction sale or upon checkout. Terms are cash or certified check unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company prior to the days of the auction sale. Payment in U.S. funds, Visa and Master Card accepted.
11. All successful absentee, phone or internet/web bidders are subject to a 20% buyers premium. Successful live bidders at the auction site are subject to a 13% buyers premium with a 3% discount for cash or approved check.
12. If any check given in payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, or the like) I agree whether the check is signed by me as the maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, to pay reasonable attorney's fees
with all costs of suit in event suit is instituted. The Purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Clark, County, Nevada.
13. All lots sold are subject to Nevada State sales tax of 8.10% of the purchase price and the purchasers must pay the sales tax unless they can provide the auction company with a dealer's exemption certificate.
14. All merchandise purchased must be packed, transported and/or removed by the purchaser at his/her own risk, immediately after the close of the sale. If any employee or agent of Victorian Casino Antiques shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk and responsibility and expense of the purchaser, and Victorian Casino Antiques shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the said agent or employee. All items not removed after the close of the sale may be moved or stored by Victorian Casino Antiques. Fees, rates, insurance will be charged accordingly to the purchaser. Successful absentee, phone or internet/web winners must make delivery arrangements with VCA immediately after the auction.
15. Absentee, telephone and internet/web bids will be executed in competition with bids from the floor. In the event of a tie bid between the internet and floor, the floor bidder will prevail.
16. Victorian Casino Antiques assumes no responsibility for the execution of absentee, internet or telephone bids.
17. No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another. Absolutely NO children PLEASE, at the live auction.
18. This is a privately owned and operated sale. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person, or eject from the auction site anyone selling or attempting to sell his or her own merchandise. We further reserve the right to withhold the sale of any or all of the items from the auction.
19. Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement with these provisions. Any participation in the auction binds you to agreement of these terms
whether or not you read or understand said terms.
20. Any internet bidder who is successful in winning a gambling device must submit a copy of their drivers license before shipment can be made.