Important terms that every bidder, by placing any and all bids, confirms their acceptance of wholly.
PARTICIPATING BIDDER AGREES TO AND ACCEPTS THAT:
- An 10% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO HAMMER PRICE OF EACH ONLINE PURCHASE
- SHIPPING OF LARGE AND OR FRAGILE ITEMS WILL BE HANDLED BY THIRD PARTY PROFESSIONALS
- Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.812.4828, Lee s Summit MO, email: email@example.com And Roy at Craters and Freighters 816.505.2333.
- THE AUCTIONEER'S LIVE IN-HOUSE VERBAL DECLARATION DETERMINES THE WINNING BIDDER AND IS THE SOLE DETERMINANT OF THE WINNING BIDDER REGARDLESS OF ANY MISSED BIDS OR TIE BIDS. THE AUCTION DAY AUDIO RECORDING OF THE SALE WILL BE THE OFFICIAL RECORD, REGARDLESS OF ANY ONLINE REORD OF BIDDING OUTCOME. DIRK SOULIS ANTIQUES LLC DBA DIRK SOULIS AUCTIONS SHALL BE IN NO WAY HELD LIABLE FOR HUMAN ERROR OR INTERNET SYSTEM FAILURES OR ANY OTHER FACTORS THAT MAY RESULT IN MISSED BIDS.
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS OR CALL US AT 1.800.252.1501 WITH QUESTIONS
- Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of any and all of the auction terms and conditions.
1. Payment terms are PAYPAL for payment amounts up to $4000.00 only, (PAYPAL ECHECK PAYMENTS TAKE 3 to 4 DAYS TO CLEAR), Visa, Master Card and approved checks. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type for a minimum of 10 business days.
2. A buyer's premium of 10% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased online.
3. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers guarantees the authenticity of origin of a lot for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the auction , except those lots listed as: "in the style of", "attributed", "attributed to", "the school of", "in the manner of", or "after" and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction and only if the purchaser provides payment within 7 (seven) days of the auction sale day. If it is determined to our satisfaction that the bold line or all capital letters listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition in which it was at the time of the auction. It is also the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser's expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. There are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
4. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property. 5. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneers declaration of the winning bidder and the sale price shall take precedence over any electrnic record or online information regarding winning bidder and or final hammer price.
6. Once the auctioneers gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
7. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, the saleroom records of Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will take precedence over all other records or statements or invoices regarding hammer price and the final winning bidder of any lot.
8. Invoices will be sent to the successful bidders not present at the auction WITHIN TWO HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
9. SHIPPING - All manageable items will be handled in-house through our shipping department. At our discretion, large or fragile items will be referred to professional shippers. Connection is made with shippers at least once a week and upon receipt of the item, they handle all packing, insurance, shipping etc. Estimates, charges and payments are arranged between winning bidder and shipper. We are responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. Since we have a limited in-house shipping department this makes for a much faster and more professional shipping method.
Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.812.4828, Lee s Summit MO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org And Roy at Craters and Freighters 816.505.2333.
Let us know if you have other questions.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.