All property offered and sold through Golden Dragon Auction Inc. shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale. By participating in any sale, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Golden Dragon Auction Inc. has strived to catalogue and describe accurately property to be sold. The Company, however, assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification or authenticity or authorship, or weight, count, or measure of any property identified in its catalogue or lists of sale. This shall include, among others, the identity of the creator, the period, culture, source of origin, as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified in any publication.
2. All property is sold ?as is?. The consignor makes no warranties or representation of any kind with respect to any property offered for sale since the auctioneer is acting solely as an auction broker.
3. There will be a 23% buyers premium applied to all sales. All dealers must present a resale certificate prior to acceptance of a bidders card for tax exemption, or a 6% Georgia sales tax will be applied. There are no exceptions.
4. Any complaint regarding authenticity, genuineness, attribution or provenance shall be made within twenty-five (25) days of the day of sale or such complaint shall be waived. All bidders acknowledge their right to have made or requested full inspection of any and all properties prior to sale and agree to be charged with all matters such inspection may have disclosed or indicated.
5. Golden Dragon Auction reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before the fall of the hammer in its sole and exclusive discretion.
6.The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after sale, the Company's sale record shall be conclusive in all respects.
7. If the auctioneer determines that any opening or later bid or any advance of bidding is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, the auctioneer may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale.
8. Upon the fall of the hammer, the highest bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the property sold, agrees to sign any requested confirmation of purchase, and agrees to pay the full purchase price therefore or such part upon such terms as the Company may require. All property shall be paid for and removed by the purchaser at his/her expense within seven (7) days of sale and, if not so removed, may be sold by the Company, or sent by the Company to a public warehouse, at the sole risk and charge of the purchaser(s), and the Company may prohibit the purchaser from participating, directly or indirectly, as a bidder or purchaser in any future sale or sales. The Company will not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or otherwise responsible for any goods left in the Company's possession after seven (7) days. If the foregoing conditions or any applicable provisions of law are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to the Company and the Consignor (including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser(s) liable for the bid price) the Company, at its option, may either cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser(s), or resell the property. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs, including warehousing, the expense of the ultimate sale, and the Company's commission at its regular rates together with all related and incidental charges, including legal fees
9. No "buy" bids shall be accepted at any time for any purpose.
10. Any pre-sale bids must be left in writing with the Company prior to commencement of offer of the first lot of any sale. The Company's copy of any such bid shall conclusively be deemed to be the sole evidence of same, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any failure to execute any pre-sale bid.