Preview from 8am until 4pm Monday through Friday and 8am until auction time on day of sale.
Terms & Conditions
1. All items sold "as is/where is" with no warranties expressed nor implied. Comments coming from the auction block supersede any printed material. All sales are final. We urge you to satisfy yourself for authenticity, condition and age prior to bidding.
2. Bidders are required to register prior to the auction.
3. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the bidding will be reopened between the final parties.
4. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer.
5. We will execute phone bids and absentee bids as a convenience to clients. We ask that the bidder leave a credit card number and expiration date on file with the cashier.
6. For all bids a buyer's premium of 16% will be added to the successful bid price and is due as a part of the total purchase price.
7. Georgia sales tax of 7% will be added to all lots unless a valid resale tax number is presented or unless bidder is out of state, on the phone and the items will be shipped out of state. If the absentee bidder picks up the items on our premises the 7% Georgia sales tax will be charged.
8. All items purchased from Golden Memories Auction must be paid for prior to being removed from the premises whether it be the Golden Memories Auction complex or the location of an off site auction.
9. All Merchandise must be removed no later than five (5) calendar days after the sale. Any items left after that time will be transferred to Champion Storage and storage fees will be charged at the rate of $1.00 per day per item. If not picked up after 30 days, items will be considered abandoned and ownership will revert to Golden Memories Auctions, Inc.
10. Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement to the terms.
11. Forms of payment: Cash, Approved Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. A bank letter of credit is always advisable.
12. Shipping: As a convenience to our customers we offer shipping for an additional fee. Golden Memories Auction is not in the shipping business and thus we primarily outsource this service. Every effort will be made to obtain the best rate from the most reliable shipping service to ensure the safe arrival of your purchase. Quotes for shipping cost should be obtained prior to bidding on an item. You can contact Joel Peters at 706-746-6924 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quotes may vary from actual shipping cost. We will do our best to come as close as possible to the quote.