Monday April 2nd 10 am to 5:30 pm.
Tuesday April 3rd 10 am to 5:30 pm.
Wednesday April 4th 10 am.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By registering to bid in an online auction conducted by Green & Company bidders agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Green & Company reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before its final sale and to reject any bid for any reason.
1. BEFORE THE AUCTION: All lots are available for inspection prior to the auction. We strongly urge you to make your own inspections. Responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of any and all lots sold by Green & Company. Our lot descriptions are based on current and reasonably available information; it is the responsibility of the buyer to satisfy himself as to its accuracy.
2. All property is sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" and ALL SALES ARE FINAL with no returns or refunds. Neither Green & Company nor its consignors make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or the correctness of the catalog or other description, of the authenticity, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. We strongly suggest that prior to bidding, bidders avail themselves of their own expert, appraiser, or authenticator and rely solely on their own inspection and/or evaluation. Defects are not necessarily noted in the description.
3. There are no certificates of authenticity on any item except as expressly detailed in the lot description.
4. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Buyers shall pay the final bid price of the lot, plus a buyer's premium for that lot equal to 13.5% of the final bid price.
5. ESTIMATES: Pre-sale estimates are intended to be guides and may or may not reflect the actual selling price or value of a lot. Green & Company reserves the right to change the estimates on any lot at any time.
6. RESERVES: Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and a representative of Green & Company may bid on behalf of the reserve without further notice. Neither consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own property. Lots that fail to meet the required reserve may be passed.
7. BIDDING INCREMENTS: Green & Company reserves the right to change bid increments at any time prior to or during the auction.
8. Green & Company is not responsible for the failure to execute any bid for any reason.
9. The highest bidder, acknowledged by Green & Company, for each lot shall be the "buyer," (except as provided for in paragraph 6 above).
10. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Upon the close of the lot, the buyer immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for that lot, including liability for loss or damage. Green & Company assumes no liability for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, to any property that has not been taken possession of by the buyer. Any and all moving and/or storage fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
11. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT: The purchase price for each lot shall equal the final bid price, buyer's premium, and any and all applicable state and local sales taxes (Texas). Payment may be made in the form of; cash, bank wire transfer, check (on approval), money order, cashier's check, Discover Card, MasterCard, or Visa (credit cards accepted for invoices up to $5,000). Any and all charges incurred by the buyer will be immediately billed to the credit card on file with Green & Company. Buyers must pay the full purchase price at the time of sale. No property will be released by Green & Company until payment in full has been received. *Payment is required within 3 business days of sale. If payment in full is not received within 3 business days of sale, Green & Company reserves the right to cancel the transaction without notice.
12. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay any and all applicable state and local sales taxes. Tax exempt individuals, businesses, and organizations must present a valid tax exemption certificate at the time of purchase.
13. SHIPPING: It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense no later than 10 days after the auction. We do not make shipping arrangements. At the buyer's request we will provide the name and telephone number of a packing and shipping service in our area. Green & Company is not liable for any loss, damage, omission, or delay by any packing, shipping, or transport, company or individual. Items not removed from the premises after 10 days will be subject to a $5 per day/per item storage fee.
14. SHIPPING CHARGES: Buyers are required to pay all packing, shipping and insurance charges.
15. If an article cannot be delivered by reason of theft, breakage, or other damage prior to delivering possession to the purchaser the sale shall be deemed canceled without any liability on the part of Green & Company.