Collection will be available for preview until the 26th of April.
15% up to$50,000.00
15% up to$200,000.00
Terms & Conditions
Jean Marc Gallery live and online auctions
Buyers' terms & conditions
Buyers must accept the following terms & conditions to participate in Jean Marc Gallery live and online auctions.
Buyers acknowledge that by accepting these terms & conditions, they are opting in to receive emails and notifications about this and future sales.
Buyers acknowledge that by placing a bid during a Jean Marc Gallery auction, that such bid constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
1. All properties sold AS IS. All sales are final. No returns. No exceptions. The items we sell are antique and have wear and are in the original estate condition. Buyers are not buying a new item.
It is the responsibility of potential bidders to carefully inspect each lot to determine condition and contents. Bidder acknowledges that all lots were accessible for on hand inspection prior to the auction and that he or she relied on their own inspection of the lots as well as information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by auctioneer, the auction staff or seller. All other guarantees of authenticity of authorship, expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed.
Condition reports are usually available on request. Please note that any condition statement, given as a courtesy to our clients, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Jean Marc Gallery shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear or tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging.
2. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot
3. For California, buyers tax of 9.75% will be collected unless we have a copy of purchaser's resale certificate. California sales tax does not apply to out of state and overseas buyers.
4. It is the full responsibility of the winning bidder to arrange and pay for all pick-up, packing, and shipping services related to the transport of lots purchased. Any such services provided or arranged by us are the buyer?s sole risk and expense; we assume no responsibility for any errors of omission in connection with such service providers.
Globequest freight systems, inc
The ups store
5. All property purchased from Jean Marc Gallery must be removed within 14 business days of the sale date.
Jean Marc Gallery will not be responsible for paid items left for over 30 days after the auction date. (unless a prior agreement has been made)
Items left after 30 days will incur a $10/day storage fee. Once storage fees have exceeded the actual purchase price of the item(s) Jean Marc Gallery can exercise the right to re-auction these item(s).
6. Payments are due within 72 hours of close of auction. You will receive detailed invoice with all your purchases within 24 hours following the auction. Please do not make payment until invoice is received.
Jean Marc Gallery accepts Paypal, credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover), personal and business checks and bank wire transfer (fee may apply for international transfers). If paying by credit card, you must provide a fax number to sign credit slip.
7. Winning bid: the highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
8. Inquiries: please email or call us for specific questions regarding lots at live auction. Answers will be provided in a timely fashion until auction start time. We can provide more detailed photos, reference and provenance information on most lots.
9. Withdrawal prior to sale: Jean Marc Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
10. Entire agreement; waiver. This agreement, including Jean Marc Gallery user agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this agreements or understandings between parties as to the subject matter of this agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this agreement and any other document, which is part of this agreement, the terms of this agreement shall govern. From time to time during the term of this agreement, Jean Marc Gallery may amend this agreement (including any incorporated document) by posting the amended terms on the live auctioneers site, emailing notice of the amendment to the buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on the Jean Marc Gallery site, emailed to the buyer, or otherwise communicated to the buyer. The waiver of breach of any provision of this agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The laws of the state of California shall govern all transactions.