PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment for this auction are cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit cards. Wire transfer may be required on transactions over $1000.00. Florida sales taxes will be charged on all items picked up locally or shipped to a Florida address, including sales tax on the buyer's premium, unless the buyer presents a current Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax form. SEE ITEM #9 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
SHIPPING: Local pickup must be made within 48 hours; Buyer responsible for own shipping arrangement. Should Buyer fail to make other arrangement, items will be picked up for packing & shipping by THE UPS STORE #4875, 300 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., WILTON MANORS, FL 33334. PHONE: (954) 358-2800 EMAIL: STORE4875@THEUPSSTORE.COM. Contact The UPS Store or see www.ups.com for estimated shipping costs. Bidder is responsible for all packing, shipping and insurance expenses. Wilton Theatre Auction Gallery is not responsible for any damages or loss during the pickup & shipping process. SEE ITEM #10 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
1. WARRANTY: Each lot is sold 'AS IS', and neither the Auction House nor the consigning Seller warrants or represents, nor shall be responsible for, the description, genuineness, provenance, importance, or condition of a lot. No statement made online, on the description label, or verbally prior to or during the sale shall be deemed to express any warranty, representation, or assumption of responsibility by the Auction House or the Seller.
2. PURCHASER RESPONSIBILITY: The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for an item once they have been recognized by the Auctioneer as the winning bidder. The Auction House is not liable for any damage to goods after they have been sold.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 15% buyer's premium is charged on all items for on-site buyers and a 18% buyer's premium is charged on all items for online buyers above the auction sale price. The purchase price including buyer's premium must be paid in full by the successful bidder within 24 hours of the auction.
4. TAX: Florida sales taxes will be charged on all items including the buyer's premium unless the buyer presents a current Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax form.
5. RESERVE or MINIMUM PRICES: If a lot is offered subject to a reserve or minimum price (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold), the Auctioneer may implement such reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor, whether by opening bidding or continuing bidding until the reserve is obtained, or by placing consecutive bids, or bids in response to other bidders.
6. BIDDING: The Auction House reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders the Auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to reopen bidding.
7. CONSIGNOR BIDDING: Consignors are not permitted to bid on their own items. However, in the event a consignor bids on and is the winning bidder on one of their consigned items, they will be charged for that item including buyer's premium.
8. PAYMENT: In the event that the Buyer of any lot fails to pay the purchase price thereof when due, the Auction House shall have the option to enforce payment by civil action or other proceedings against the Buyer, void the sale as if said sale had not occurred, conduct a second sale of said item, or to charge the successful bidder's credit card.
9. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Checks are not accepted. Payment may be made by cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Wire transfer may be required on transactions over $1000.00. Florida sales taxes will be charged on all items picked up locally or shipped to a Florida address, including sales tax on the buyer's premium, unless the buyer presents a current Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax form. If shipped, Buyer is responsible for satisfying any sales tax requirements or other taxes or fees that may be imposed by their state or jurisdiction.
10. PICKUP OR DELIVERY: All items are sold 'AS IS/WHERE IS' and must be removed by the purchaser within 2 days after the auction. Purchasers must be prepared to fully load their items or arrange delivery without assistance from Auction House staff. A minimum storage charge of $5 per item per day will be assessed against any items remaining in the custody of the Auction House by the close of business of the third day following the auction.