Old Toy Soldier Auctions USA Guarantee their Troops
To provide Old Toy Soldier Customers with an exciting and rewarding auction experience we guarantee the items are as described. If an error was made you will be refunded fully upon the return of the lot. You MUST contact Old Toy Soldier Auctions within 7 days of receiving the item in order to receive a refund. After 7 days the items are sold and are NOT RETURNABLE.
Condition of items:
We have spent much time and energy assuring the items are well cataloged and photographed in order to represent them as accurately as possible. The conditions of each item is noted in ( ) in the descriptions.
R.O.A.N. - Regiments of All Nation
AOW - Armies of the World
References used for Britains descriptions have been taken in part from Regiments of All Nations and Armies of the World by Joe Wallis
Near Mint 98%
Excellent + 97-95%
Very Good + 91-88%
Very Good 87-80%
Old Toy Soldier Auctions USA will arrange for the packing and shipping of your items. Items will be shipped in a timely manner in the order that payment has been received. Orders typically go out within 10 days of payment. Occasionally, we get behind schedule due to the volume of figures needing our attention. Our priority is to make sure the items are properly
packed to avoid damage. Please be understanding if shipment exceeds our goal. Domestic Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the USPS. A fee of $9 per lot will be charged for shipping and handling. Insurance is included for total orders under $500. Total orders over $500 will require additional insurance at a rate of $1 per $100. Total orders over $3,000 will be sent by US Express Mail which may be tracked and will require a signature upon delivery. If you would like to arrange shipment by FedEx or UPS, please arrange when making payment.
Foreign Shipping: Orders will be shipped by the USPS. A fee of $18 per lot will be charged for shipping and handling. Insurance is included for total orders under $500. Total orders over $500 will require additional insurance at a rate of $2 per $100. Total orders over $1,000 will be sent by US Express Mail which may be tracked and will require a signature upon delivery. If you would like to arrange shipment by FedEx or UPS please arrange when making payment.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
MC, Visa, American Express, Discover, Money Order or Check
Old Toy Soldier Auctions USA: Conditions of Sale
1. Old Toy Soldier Auctions USA acts as an agent for the seller. The contract of the sale of the property is between the seller and the buyer. No statements made within this catalog or made by a representative of or employee of Old Toy Soldier Auctions shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to the property?s age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance. All property is sold ?as is? 7 days after delivery and/or 30 days from sale date.
2. Buyers are responsible for satisfying themselves
concerning the condition of the property.
3. The Auctioneer will be solely responsible for determining the bidding increments.
4. The Auctioneer will be the final judge in deciding which bidder has won an item. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer at his discretion, shall decide whether to reopen bidding or not.
5. All sales are final.
6. An 20% buyer?s premium will be added to all successful bids. Purchases through Liveauctioneers.com will incurr an additional 3% buyer?s premium. OTS Auctions reserve the right to hold all merchandise paid by check until payment has been cleared by the bank.
7. In the event property is not paid for in full, OTS Auctions may pursue one or more of the following rights or remedies.
A) charge interest at 2% per month of the unpaid balance.
B) hold the defaulting buyer liable for the total amount due and commence legal proceedings for its recovery together with interest, legal fees and costs to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. C) Cancel the sale D) resell the property E) Or to take such other action as we deem necessary or appropriate.
8. Items not claimed within three months of sale date will be considered forfeited and will become the property of Old Toy Soldier Auctions, USA.
9. OTS Auctions are not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in this catalog or price key. Photographs in this catalog are of the actual objects being sold but are not shown to scale.
10. OTS Auctions reserves the right to refuse participation in the sale.
11. All rights reserved. Entire contents Copyright 2012. OTS Auctions Copyright includes, but not limited to, print, media, microfilm and electronic media, such as CD-ROM?s and online computer services.
12. If any part of these Conditions of Sale are found by any court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that part shall be discounted and the rest of the conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. The rights and obligations with respect to the Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of the state of