HIGHLIGHT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
I. By registering to bid in an auction conducted by JINOBI AUCTION GALLERIES bidders are entering into a legal contract and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
II. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to and indicates the bidder's agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
III. Our terms are very clearly listed and are non negotiable please take the time to read them as they are legally binding.
IV.There are absolutely no returns on any items for any reason
V.All items must be paid for within 7 days of the sale, if you are unable to do this, please do not bid with us. Invoices not paid within seven (7) days will be treated as "non-paying bidders" and immediately reported to liveauctioneer and legal action will be taken. No exceptions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.Unless otherwise indicated, all Property will be offered by Jinobi Auction Galleries as agent for Consignor.
2. TERMS OF SALE: Announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous communication. The Jinobi reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before its final sale and to reject any bid for any reason. The highest bidder for each lot, acknowledged by the Jinobi, shall be the "buyer". Any dispute that may arise as to bidding, or between two or more bidders, will be settled by the Jinobi and the Jinobi's decision will be final.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Buyer's shall pay the final bid price of the lot, plus a buyer's premium for that lot equal to 22% of the final bid price.
4. ESTIMATES: Presale estimates are intended to be guides and may or may not reflect the actual selling price of a lot. Jinobi Auction Galleries reserves the right to change estimates on any lot at any time.
5. RESERVES: Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and the company may bid on behalf of the reserve without further notice. Neither Consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own items.
6. INSPECTION: All lots are available for inspection prior to the auction. We try to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions and measurements however, condition reports are always subjective and all dimensions should be considered approximate. We strongly urge you to make your own inspections. Responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of any and all lots sold by Jinobi Auction Galleries
7. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS: All sales are final, with no returns or refunds. ANY AND ALL LOTS ARE SOLD "AS IS WHERE IS" without any representations or warranties expressed or implied by Jinobi Auction Galleries and/or the seller/consignor.
Catalogs, including on-line catalogs and brochures are guides only and are based on sources believed to be reliable but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No warranty, whether expressed or implied, is made with respect to any description or condition report contained in this auction or correspondence. Participation in the auction, indicates your agreement with the above conditions.
8. INTERNET/ABSENTEE/PHONE BIDDING: Internet bidding may be available for certain auctions. There may be additional terms and conditions that apply to internet/absentee/phone bidding that should be reviewed prior to the auction. All absentee bids will be executed in accordance with the bid increment table. Jinobi Auction Galleries is not responsible for failure to execute any bid for any reason.
9. BIDDING INCREMENTS: Jinobi Auction Galleries reserves the right to change bid increments at any time prior to or during the auction.
10. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Upon the fall of the hammer, title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer and the buyer immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for that lot, including liability for loss or damage.
11. PURCHASE PRICE AND PAYMENT: The purchase price for each lot shall equal the final bid price, buyer's premium, and any and all applicable sales taxes. Payment may be made in the form of; cash, check (on approval), money order, cashiers check, certified checks, similar bank draft, wire transfer, American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, or Visa approved by the Company. Any and all charges incurred by the buyer will be immediately billed to the credit card on file with Jinobi Auction Galleries. Buyers must pay the full purchase price at the time of sale. No property will be released by Jinobi Auction Galleries until payment in full has been received. Checks will not be deemed to constitute payment until cleared.
12. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay any and all applicable state and local sales taxes. Tax exempt individuals, businesses, and organizations must present a valid tax exemption certificate at the time of purchase.
13. SHIPPING: It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction. Jinobi Auction Galleries does not provide packing and shipping service to buyers. Jinobi Auction Galleries will provide shipping carrier information to buyers upon completion of payment for their items. Buyers can inquire then for shipping quotes directly from the local shipping carriers by contacting us at email@example.com or 832-712-3127.
14. SHIPPING CHARGES: Buyers are required to pay for all packing, shipping and insurance charges. Be aware that for larger and/or valuable items, shipping charges can be substantial.
15. REMOVAL AND STORAGE OF PROPERTY: All property shall be paid for and removed by the purchaser at his/her expense within seven (7) days of sale and, if not so removed, may be sold by the Company, or sent by the Company to a public warehouse, at the sole risk and charge of the purchaser(s), and the Company may prohibit the purchaser from participating, directly or indirectly, as a bidder or purchaser in any future sale or sales. The Company will not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or otherwise responsible for any goods left in the Company's possession after seven (7) days. If the foregoing conditions or any applicable provisions of law are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to the Company and the Consignor (including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser(s) liable for the bid price) the Company, at its option, may either cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser(s), or resell the property. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs, including warehousing, the expense of the ultimate sale, and the Company's commission at its regular rates together with all related and incidental charges, including legal fees. Payment is a precondition to removal. Payment shall be by cash, certified check or similar bank draft, or any other method approved by the Company. Checks will not be deemed to constitute payment until cleared. The Company will charge interest of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month on any balance remaining thirty (30) days after the day of sale. Any exceptions must be made upon the Company's written approval of credit prior to sale.