By bidding in this auction, online, the purchaser or bidder agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Your bid is a contract.
Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property bid on from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding.
1. Absentee Bids will be accepted by telephone, fax or email.
2. Live Bids will be accepted during the sale having registered for the sale in advance, or by contacting us by phone.
3. A Buyers Premium of 15% will be charged on the final hammer price of each lot.
4. Fine Art Bay reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason.
5. Fine Art Bay reserves the right to withdraw any lot for any reason.
6. Duplicate high bids - in the event of duplicate high bids, the earliest bid received will be the winner.
7. For items that remain in Israel, a fee of 17% V.A.T will be added to the final price (hammer price + buyers premium). Any buyer who pays for a purchase in US/Euro currency is exempt from payment of V.A.T provided that we transport such lots out of Israel (to an address to be supplied by the buyer)
8. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
9. All items are sold AS IS. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold.
10. Payment is expected immediately upon the receipt of the invoice, and no later than 5 days after the sale. All invoices are payable via check (personal, business or cashiers), wire transfer, credit cards (3% processing fee will be added to the total price), or PayPal. PayPal payment is accepted for invoices below $1000.-
11. Shipping and handling charges are added to the invoice. Shipping cost of prints (packed in art tubes)is $25 to USA / Europe. For shipping & handling of any other item (paintings, sculptures) and flat packing, please contact us for further information. All items will be shipped within five business days of the receipt of the payment.
12. If paying by check, Fine Art Bay reserves the right to hold the property until the check has cleared.