Saturday, December 1 11 am - 3 pm
Tuesday, December 4 11 am - 3 pm
Wednesday, December 5 & Thursday, December 6 11 am - 8 pm
Friday, December 7 11 am ? 3 pm
Or by appointment
Closed Sunday, December 2 & Monday, December 3
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. While great care has been taken to correctly catalogue the items in the best judgment of RND Inc., neither RND Inc. nor any of its agents are responsible for the items correctness. All property is sold "as is" and neither the auctioneer nor consignor makes any warranties or representations of any nature in regard to the merchandise. No statements made at the sale, on the invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a representation or warranty or be subject to liability. Purchasers are advised to inspect and satisfy themselves of the items being sold prior to the sale. RND Inc. may, but shall have no obligation to consider any reasonable request to refund any items on the grounds of authenticity. Only under the following condition will a refund be considered.
a. RND Inc. must be notified by telephone and in writing within 14 days from the date of the sale that the lot is a forgery.
b. Within 21 days of the date of the sale, the purchaser must return the lot in the condition it was in at the time of sale accompanied by a letter from a mutually recognized authority in the field that states that the lot is a forgery.
2. RND Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lots without prior notice.
3. All lots will be sold in numerical order unless otherwise stated by the auctioneer.
4. RND Inc. has the right to reject bids based on the auctioneer's discretion.
5. Some lots in the sale may be subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon between RND Inc. and the consignor. The reserve will always be set below the low estimate. An agent of RND Inc. will execute any reserve on behalf of the consignor. The highest bidder is the purchaser as determined by the auctioneer. Shall a dispute on a bid arise, the auctioneer will have sole discretion in determining the purchaser.
6. Any merchandise not paid for in full the day of the auction will be kept in storage for no more than 14 days. After 14 days the merchandise, without reserve, will be resubmitted in the following auction, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
7. RND Inc. shall not be liable for any damage to property left on the premises. Any property that has not been removed from the gallery within 30 days from receipt of payment will incur storage fees. Contact gallery for schedule. No property will be released until storage fees are paid in full. Property left over 3 months will be considered abandonned and no refunds will be issued.
8. Personal checks will be acceptable only if bank authorization has been received, or if two forms of identification are approved by RND Inc. Merchandise will be held until check has cleared.
9. All purchases are subject to the county's 7.75% sales tax unless the purchaser possesses and provides an Ohio sales tax exemption certificate. Sales tax will not apply if the item is being shipped out of the state of Ohio.
10. A premium of 18%, or 21% for internet bidding, will be applied to all property sold, to be paid by the purchaser as part of the sale price.
11. The auctioneer will accept bids from bidders present at the auction, internet bidders and absentee bidders participating by telephone or who leave written order bids with RND Inc. in advance of the auction.