AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS BEFORE BIDDING.
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS and all sales are final. All lots are sold with no guarantees of any kind, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information. King Galleries is not responsible for genuineness or authenticity of any lot. No warranty whatsoever is given by King Galleries. No credits or refunds shall be given. King Galleries has full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot from the sale without giving reason(s).
2. Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, bidder should inquire or refrain from bidding. If you become the winning bidder, you have entered into a contract and are expected to pay for the item(s).
3. Payment is due the day of sale for in-house bidders. For internet and/or absentee and phone bidders, payment is required within 7 business days of the date of sale. King Galleries will email an invoice to all successful bidders within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
4. All merchandise must be picked up within 15 days of the date of sale. Items left beyond 30 days after the sale may be charged a $10 per item per day fee. Any storage fees accrued must be paid prior to item being picked up. After 90 days, item(s) may be re-sold at King Galleries discretion. No refunds or credits will be given. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. King Galleries assumes no responsibility for the choice of shipper or the handling of the shipping company, regardless of whether or not King Galleries provided the name of the shipping company.
5. All sales are subject to a 7% Georgia sales tax unless a valid resale number is provided or unless the item is shipped out of state by common carrier.
6. An 18% buyers premium is required on all LiveAuctioneers purchases.
7. The absence of a condition report does not mean the item is free of damage or defects. It is the buyers sole responsibility to inspect and/or preview all lots prior to auction and/or to request a condition report prior to sale. Items sold are often of some age. If you are unsure of the condition, please refrain from bidding as ALL lots are sold AS IS and by placing a bid in the auction, bidder is accepting item in as sold condition.
7a. Chandeliers offered are often of some age. We strongly recommend a licensed electrician inspect any light fixtures (lamps, chandelier, etc.) prior to having them installed. King Galleries accepts no responsibility for the condition of any light fixture.
8. We accept the following methods as payment for auction purchases: American Express, Visa, & MasterCard, Cashiers or Certified checks. Cash is accepted for in person payments only. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.
9. Absentee, phone and internet bidding are offered as a courtesy and King Galleries accepts no responsibility for a missed bid or withdrawal of any lot for any reason with or without notice.
10. Auction catalog items are described to the best of our ability and knowledge and are subject to change. King Galleries is not responsible for errors of description. Auctioneer reserves the right to make verbal corrections at the time of sale.
11.Upon the fall of the hammer or said sold, the title and responsibility for each item or lot passes to the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer, at his or her sole discretion, will determine the successful bidder or re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute.
12. Submitting any bid on any item constitutes bidders acknowledgment and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale.