1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no
warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any
other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination
prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions
and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to
authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being
sold. Apple Tree Auction attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt
to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the
correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend
prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest.
By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the
Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you
desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require
absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your
evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an
expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If
your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper
to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a
condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately
by phone at 740-344-4282. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Apple Tree Auction nor the
consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature
with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible
for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution,
provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property
or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog,
at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation,
or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate. Rug sizes are as follows 8.4 x 11.9 translated to 8 feet and 4 inches by 11 and 9 inches.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer.
In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of
doubt on Apple Tree Auction's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will
have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to
re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the
sale, Apple Tree Auction sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the
5. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be
executed by Apple Tree Auction personnel in a fair, competitive and confidential manner.
Phone bid arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the
auction. Apple Tree Auction will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or
6. There will be a buyers premium of 15% for Internet bidders and a 10% for telephone bidders added to the hammer price of each lot and it will be considered part of the total
7. All purchases will be subject to a 7% Ohio sales tax unless the
purchaser possesses a valid tax-exempt number. Out of state internet bidders are not subject to Ohio sales tax. Apple Tree Auction must have a blanket
exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax
exempt sale except for out of state interner bidders.
8. PAYMENT - All items purchased in person must be paid for on the day
of the auction in cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashiers
check, traveler's check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or American
Express. with. All items purchased through absentee and phone bidding
will be paid for in the manner described on the Absentee Bid Form which is available at the gallery or online
at www.appletreeauction.com. For items bought through EBay Live
Auctions, it is the buyer's responsibility to contact Apple Tree Auction Center via telephone 740-344-4282 or email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment. Apple Tree Auction will email
an invoice to you within 3 days from the date of the sale.
We accept cash, personal or company check with proper ID, cashiers check, traveler's
check, money orders, wire transfers, Visa, MasterCard, or American
Express. If you have not contacted Apple Tree Auction to arrange payment within 24 hours of time that invoice is sent, we will charge the credit card
you used to register for the auction for the amount of your invoice.
Failure to make payment arrangements within 7 days following the
auction will result in a NPB being placed on your Ebay account. If
paying by check, Apple Tree Auction reserves the right to hold the property until the
check has cleared.
9. SHIPPING - Apple Tree Auction will handle the shipping of many items However we reserve the right to use a third party shipper at our discretion due to limitation of in-house shipping. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay all fees associated with shipping and packing. Estimates are available contact Linda at email@example.com
shipping. All property should be removed from our premises no later
than 5:00 P.M.. of the fifth business day following the end of the auction.
Unless prior arrangements have been made with Apple Tree Auction, items not
removed by the specified time will be charged storage and handling
fees of $10.00 per item per day until removal. Please note that removal
deadlines are strictly enforced.
10. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from
delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited
to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
11. Apple Tree Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the
auction without liability.
12. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate
with the value of the property offered.
13. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high
estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual
selling price, Estimates are simply an opinion.
14. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the
purchaser, Apple Tree Auction at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments
made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without
reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable
for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of
both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges
due hereunder and incidental damages.
15. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and
obligations of Apple Tree Auction and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Apple Tree Auction,
shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the
laws of the State of Ohio.
16. The auctioneer is licensed and regulated by The Ohio Department of Agriculture. Auction Division
Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers.
As Seen On
Shop With Confidence
Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions.