Friday, March 1, 1-6pm (Includes a Free Stoneware Lecture at 2pm).
Saturday, March 2, 8-10am.
Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 20% (DISCOUNTED TO 15% FOR PAYMENTS BY CASH OR CHECK) will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
2. All property for sale is sold AS-IS with no guarantee whatsoever, and all sales are final. We have made every attempt to catalog each item as accurately as possible; however, although we do not believe so, there may be inaccuracies. We encourage prospective buyers to inspect each item personally and make their own judgment. We will absolutely not accept any returns for any cause whatsoever.
3. Payments must be made by cash, good check, by a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card, or by PayPal. Those not known by us may be required to provide a bank authorization guaranteeing their check. We reserve the right to hold items purchased until funds have cleared the bank, and we reserve the right to rescind the sale in the event of auctioneer’s error or omission in exercising bids and reserves.
4. We will ship items purchased by absentee, telephone, or internet bidding at the high bidder's request, and provide our own in-house packing and shipping for our pottery auctions. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the high bidder.
5. A conservative estimate is listed with each item's description. A very small percentage of lots in this sale carry a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price established between the auctioneer and consignor, and it will never exceed the low estimate published in the catalog.
5. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms.