*2% service charge for credit card or Paypal use, or if payment is not received within 10 business days of auction. Service charge will not exceed 2%, even if credit card is used after 10 business days of auction.
*Conditions of Sale for Fortuna Auction*
These are the conditions of sale for bidding and buying from Fortuna. These conditions and the contents listed are subject to change by posting of notices online before and up to the sale. We will offer properties in lots. A lot may consist of a single item or a group of items as we may determine. By bidding at any of our auctions, you agree to be bound by the following conditions of sale:
1. *Property sold "As Is." *All property is sold "As Is" and without any express or implied representation or warranty by us. The absence of reference to the condition of property does not imply perfect or imperfect condition. All weights and measurements are approximate. Fortuna Auction does not guarantee the working condition of any watches sold. All watches and timepieces are sold without warranty.
2. *Property Available for Inspection.* It is your responsibility to inspect or request additional photographs or condition reports before bidding to determine your level of interest. We encourage inspection to determine property's condition.
3. *Property Withdrawal. *We reserve the right to withdrawal any property before sale and cannot be held liable for any such action.
4. *Right to Reject Bids. *We reserve the right to reject any bid. If the auctioneer decides an opening bid is below the value of the lot offered, the auctioneer may reject that bid and withdraw the lot from sale. If the auctioneer does not receive or accept an advance additional bid, he then may pass and not sell that lot.
5. *Lots with reserves: *We may offer lots subject to a "reserve," which is a confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold.
6. *Bidding Procedure.* The auctioneer may advance bidding in any manner. He may decide, or withdraw or divide any lot or combine two or more lots. In event of a bidding dispute, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder, cancel sale, or resell or reoffer the disputed lot.
7. *Absentee and Phone Bidding Not Guaranteed.* We may permit and execute absentee bidding including written bids, telephone bidding and internet bidding as a convenience to you, if you are unable to attend the auction. We are not responsible for any errors related to this type of bidding. You further agree to hold us harmless should we fail to execute.
8. *Title to the property.* Title passes of the fall of the auctioneers hammer to the highest acknowledged bidder subject to these conditions of sale. The successful bidder will immediately pay us the full purchase price.
9. *Buyer's Premium and Tax.* The total purchase price to be paid for each lot of property by you is the amount of the successful bid price plus premium of 23%, unless exempt by law, all purchases (including buyer?s premium) are subject to local sales tax.
10. *Payments.* You will pay the total purchase price for a lot by cash, check, money transfer, or credit card. We reserve the right to hold the merchandise until cleared or certified funds are provided. The purchaser will be charged $25 for each check returned for insufficient funds.
11. *Property Removal.* You must pay for and remove all purchased lots, at your expense. Clients are responsible for shipping costs or cost affiliated with receiving property. If client does not remove purchased property within 7 days of sale, we may consider that property abandoned and rescind the sale on behalf of property owner.
12. *Purchaser in default:* Our Remedies. If any of these conditions of sale is not complied, you will be in default, and you agree that we have the right to pursue any remedies against you but not limited to:
a) Holding you liable for total purchase price including buyer?s premium
b) Cancelling the sale of that or any other lots sold to you and reselling property in any manner we determine without reserve.
c) Rejecting any further bids by you or requiring you to place a deposit with us before accepting your bids; or
d) Effecting a combination of any of the fore mentioned as well as any other legal or equitable remedies we may have against you.
13. *Limitation of Liability.* In no event will our liability to you exceed the purchase price actually paid.