TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By registering to bid in an online auction conducted by LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE bidders agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before its final sale and to reject any bid for any reason.
1. BEFORE THE AUCTION: All lots are available for inspection prior to the auction. We strongly urge you to make your own inspections. Responsibility rests with the buyer to assess the condition of any and all lots sold by LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE Our lot descriptions are based on current and reasonably available information; it is the responsibility of the buyer to satisfy himself as to its accuracy.
LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE, upon request, will provide scans, additional photos and detailed descriptions of any lot.
2. All property is sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" and ALL SALES ARE FINAL with no returns or refunds. Neither LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE nor its consignors make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or the correctness of the catalog or other description, of the authenticity, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. We strongly suggest that prior to bidding, bidders avail themselves of their own expert, appraiser, or authenticator and rely solely on their own inspection and/or evaluation. Defects are not necessarily noted in the description.
3. All lots are shipped with a certificate of authenticity.
4. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Buyers shall pay the final bid price of the lot, plus a buyer's premium for that lot equal to 15% of the final bid price.
5. ESTIMATES: Pre-sale estimates are intended to be guides and may or may not reflect the actual selling price or value of a lot. LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right to change the estimates on any lot at any time.
6. RESERVES: Lots may be auctioned with reserve, and a representative of LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE may bid on behalf of the reserve without further notice. Neither consignors nor their agents, except as in the preceding sentence, are allowed to bid on their own property. Lots that fail to meet the required reserve may be passed.
7. BIDDING INCREMENTS: LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right to change bid increments at any time prior to or during the auction.
8. LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE is not responsible for the failure to execute any bid for any reason.
9. The highest bidder, acknowledged by LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE , for each lot shall be the "buyer," (except as provided for in paragraph 6 above).
10. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Upon the close of the lot, the buyer immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for that lot, including liability for loss or damage.
LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE assumes no liability for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, to any property that has not been taken possession of by the buyer. Any and all moving and/or storage fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
11. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT: The purchase price for each lot shall equal the final bid price, buyer's premium, shipping expenses, and any and all applicable state and local sales taxes.
Payment may be made in the form of: bank wire transfer (all expenses are on buyers side) and Paypal (with extra fee).
Buyers must pay the full purchase price at the time of sale. No property will be released by LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE until payment in full has been received.
*Payment is required within 7 business days of sale. If payment in full is not received within 7 business days of sale, LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right to cancel the transaction without notice.
12. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay any and all applicable state and local sales taxes.
13. SHIPPING: LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE will carefully provide to protect the items before the shipping. LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE also offers an insurance service, at fair rates, through Axa insurance company. Please contact our offices for any further information.
Nonetheless LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE is not liable for any loss, damage, omission, or delay by any packing, shipping, or transport, company or individual.
Buyers are required to pay all packing, shipping and insurance charges.
Withdrawal of awarded lots:
Items are shipped within ten days after payment is received.
The withdrawal of lots, paid as explained above, shall be made as follows:
- Immeditaley after the auction
- Within and no later than 10 days after the event at the offices of the Auction House in via
Federico Ozanam, 7 ? Torino (Italy).
- After the auction custody of the lots acquired by any customers needs to be ruled by
precise written agreements between customers and the Auction House.
The Auction House will charge the packing services and delivery in behalf and on the expenses of the customer.
Little Nemo Auction House guarantees professional packaging of the items. Lots to be shipped travel under buyers?responsibility.
Lacking any written agreement, Little Nemo Auction House will hold all the rights of custody and it will be dispensed from any responsibility related to custody and potential deterioration of the involved objects.
These general conditions of sale shall be deemed accepted entirely and automatically by the sale participants and are available to any person requesting them. Any dispute relating to these general conditions on the auctions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turin Courts and shall be governed by Italian Law, saving LITTLE NEMO AUCTION HOUSE rights to submit the claim to the Court where the defendant is resident.
1? - 100?: 10?
100? - 500?: 25?
500? - 1000?: 50?
Over 1.000?: 100?