Thursday, May 30 from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, May 31 from 10 to 3
at 6000 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS.
Lot 27 at 4806 west 86th street, Prairie Village, KS, same hours.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of any and all of the auction terms and conditions.
1. A buyer's premium of 13% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this Internet bidding platform.
2. Payment terms are Cash, Check (see terms below) and for payment amounts up to $4000.00 we will accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. No payments of over $4000.00 by Paypal, Visa, Master Card or Discover. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear and will delay shipping. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier's Checks) for a minimum of 10 business days before releasing item(s) for shipping.
3. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions guarantees the authenticity, age and origin of a lot AS DESCRIBED IN THE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TITLE OF THE AUCTION LISTING for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the auction except those lots listed in the title as: "in the style of", "attributed", "attributed to", "the school of", "in the manner of", or "after" and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction and only if the purchaser provides payment within 7 (seven) days of the auction sale day. It is the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser's expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. If it is determined to the satisfaction of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions that the all capital letters listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition that it was at the time of the auction. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. Otherwise there are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
4. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
5. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneers declaration of the winning bidder and the sale price shall take precedence over any electronic record or online readout regarding the winning bidder and or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
6. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
7. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, the saleroom records of Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will take precedence over all other records or statements or invoices regarding hammer price and the final winning bidder of any lot.
8. Invoices will be sent to the successful INTERNET bidders within TWO HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
9. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots including those bid on mistakenly or impulsively.
10. No Guarantee. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee that Live Auction technology, the LiveAuctioneers Site or any related services will meet Company's requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that LiveAuctioneers will execute all absentee bids.
11. At their discretion, Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions may offer shipping of manageable items for a handling fee of $4.00, plus the actual cost of postage/shipping and insurance. Large or fragile items will be referred to professional third part shippers not connected to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions in any way. All third party shipping will be the buyer s decision and executed as a result of an agreement between the winning bidder and their chosen shipper. Connection is made with local shippers at least once a week and upon receipt of the item, the chosen shipper will handle all packing, insurance, shipping etc.
Estimates, charges and payments are arranged between winning bidder and shipper. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions is responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. Since we have a limited in-house shipping department this may be a much faster and more professional shipping method for large and or more fragile items.
Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.812.4828, Lee s Summit MO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org And Roy at Craters and Freighters 816.505.2223.
Dirk Soulis Auctions in-house shipping inquiries should be directed to 816.225.7716.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.