1. LOTS & DESCRIPTIONS
Accurate descriptions are provided for each individually described item in the auction on a best effort basis and are not intended to be definitive, scholarly works, or appraisals. Autographs, in single item lots are guaranteed authentic. If a guaranteed item is deemed "not" to be authentic by a panel of 3 competent authorities, a full refund of the purchase price shall be the limit of liability of the auction company and or its representatives. Returns must be preauthorized and made within 10 days. All Graded Coins are Guaranteed and checked against NGC, PCGS, ANACS, ect. database information before being listed. Unless coins are graded by recognized professional grading service, condition and grade will be determined by the buyer and to our honest and best ability, but are in no way Guaranteed to obtain or meet a certain grade. Gems and Coins are tested at our business for authenticity and are guaranteed to be authentic. All guarantees are void if an item has been tampered with, enhanced, altered, damaged or removed from original mounting. Lots of MORE THAN A SINGLE ITEM of any product are intended as "dealer" lot and are sold under the general terms of items in the auction. These terms are as follows: items are sold as is, where is, and the ultimate determination is the responsibility of the bidder.
The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions.
CONDITIONS, MEASUREMENTS, & ESTIMATES Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. ARCollectibles shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
All graded and/or measured and mounted gemstones are examined in mounts. Due to this, slight variations in the grading and weighing or sizing of the stones may occur due to mounted gemstones being graded only to the extent of which mounting will permit examination.
Watches, Clocks, and Timepieces. ARcollectibles does not offer warranty for any watch, clock, or timepiece. Working conditions given for such items are stated at the time of description.
The estimated values shown after each lot are the auctioneer's estimate of what each lot is likely to realize. Military Items are priced according to like items available for sale across the World.
Very Rare and One of a Kind items have been studied by experts and professional collectors and information is presented in an open manner.
All historical item value is subject to change but price estimates are derived from actual market data and offered in a fair, objective and honest basis. We take pride in offering unique items from all across New England and Beyond, Coin prices are based on current market data as well as NGC and PCGS Online Priceguide.
ARCollectibles determines shipping based on shipping expenses and handling charges. All items unless otherwise noted will be shipped within 7 business days after receipt of payment. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the bidder. In the event an item is shipped by ARCollectibles, the shipping carrier will vary depending on the items purchased. Either UPS or USPS will be used. The cost of shipping will be assessed according to UPS or USPS charges plus packing and handling fee. Shipping, packing, and handling assessment is usually charged together with the original invoice to the payment method on file.
OVERSIZED ITEM SHIPPING POLICY: All shipping and packing costs for oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer. PLEASE DO NOT BID on an oversized item if you do not have the means to ship. Oversized shipping can be very expensive, so please take that into account when bidding. No refunds will be issued for misjudgment of shipping costs. Thanks for your interest and please bid accordingly.
Please contact us within 10 days of receiving package if there are any problems.
REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION: All bidders are required to complete the registration. All registration contains Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and payment information Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction.
ABSENTEE BIDDING is used by those who cannot attend our auction due to scheduling differences or their location. Absentee bids may be left via our website, or at our store location. Absentee bidders agree to all terms and conditions.
In terms of a tie in bidding between an absentee bidder and the house (anyone bidding Live on LiveAuctioneers is considered In House), the house will win said item at their amount bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Even if there is a dispute with an online bidder, the auctioneer has final say on the article in dispute..
All Absentee Bidders are required to pay within 5 days of winning bid. If payment has not been received, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim and negative feedback can be left.
TELEPHONE BIDS must be arranged prior to the date of the auction. We do not accept any responsibility for errors made in taking bids, especially by telephone; every effort is made to ensure accuracy.
A 15% Buyer's Premium applies to all telephone bids.
4. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay any applicable Federal, state, and/or local sales tax.
Payment may be made via PayPal checkout. We also accept credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
6. IDENTIFICATION - Verified PayPal Preferred method of Payment. All purchasers are required to fully complete registration, including Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and for those paying with a check a Driver's License matching the name on the check and the account of which the check is drawn. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE & TO-DATE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, ESPECIALLY EMAIL AND ADDRESS INFORMATION. ARCollectibles will not be held responsible for any delays or losses due to false information provided at the time of registration.
7. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bids. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer act as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
9. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same, or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
10. CONSIGNORS: Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Massachusetts Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell.
We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Please be advised, you can only be paid on items that we have received payment for.
We do not accept consignment items on the day of the auction.
11. GENERAL TERMS & INFORMATION:
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH ARCollectibles AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.